Gift

Washington's POV
Must find a gift for Alex
Must find a fucking gift for Alex
MustfindagiftforAlex
mUSt FiNd a giFt fOR AlEX
hajgdgdufyjdigeagfrbitiuiowqiptakgspga--

I was already SPRINTING across the streets of New York and people are looking at me like I'm in a marathon. But does it look like I give a shit at the moment? No.
Right now, I'm looking for a shop that sells stuff toys. I found one in the corner of the street and barged in without hesitating, and a few people jumped from the sudden action. I placed my hands on my knees to catch my breath, looking around the store, I immediately found a big ass stuffed lion with a red heart stitched on his chest, sitting on top of a shelf.

Letting out a big huff, I went towards the lion and reached for it, grabbing it by its big arms.

'Oh wow, it's so fluffy.'

I walked towards the man behind the counter and plopped the toy down, and started fishing for my wallet.

"That is $350, sir." The man said in a monotone voice.

I handed him the exact cash and lifted the toy unto my back. I got a folded paper out of my breast pocket and checked the list.

Chocolates... check.
Balloons... check.
Stuffed toy... check.

"What's next... oh, oH fuck." I sighed and started to jog, yes with the lion on my back.

It was only a few blocks 'till I reached the final destination. A flower shop, and instead of barging in, I gently opened the glass door like a normal person would, the sound of a bell ringing. I scanned the shop.

"Hello, sir. Is there something you'd like? Or... something your partner would like?" The girl chuckled.

As I scanned the room, I found a bouquet of roses and tulips by the window. I smiled at its delicate petals, I glanced at the cashier.

"How much do these cost?"

"$300."

"I'm taking it."

I paid the lady, with the bouquet on my other hand, and walked out of the shop. Now, it's time to go home and prepare. I checked my watch, I still have half an hour to go.

And so, I NYOOMED my way to our apartment, a decent one to be specific. I unlocked the door and started to organize the kitchen, the toy is placed on the chair, balloons are floating by the ceiling, the bouquet of flowers and two heart-shaped boxes of chocolates placed neatly on the kitchen counter. It's simple, just the way he would like... I mean I would buy more fancy stuff but then I have this smol being that likes simple things, not that I'm complaining or anything, gotta give my man what he wants.

Anyways, the food was ready and placed on the table, with all the candle light and shit. And now, I wait...--

Tok! Tok! Tok!

.
.
.
fUcK

I silently ran to the couch excitedly, did a fucking flip and landed behind. As soon as I landed, the door opened with a creak, and footsteps sounded the room.

"George? I'm home, babe!!" Alexander called, closing the door.

--bABE?!!ASREPAKZJDJSKJSAJKSHENEVERCALLEDMEBABEHHHHHHHHH--

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

I was internally screaming at this point, stifling my screams with my hands, and blushing furiously. (kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"... George? Where are you?"

His footsteps left the living room and went to the kitchen, as soon as he set foot, I heard it stop and then heard a gasp from him. I quietly got up from the couch and tip toed towards him, gently wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumped from the action but didn't turn towards me.

"Happy Valentines, baby." I cooed and kissed him in the ear lobe.

I heard a quiet sniff from him, worry started to form and I placed my hands on his shoulders and turned him around.

"H-hey, what's wrong? You don't like it? I could buy you a different one--"

"NO! No no... I..." Tears started to form in his eyes as he tackled me in a tight hug, burying his face on my neck, I quickly hugged him back.

"I love it so much!! Thank you, George!!" He cried out.

I could already feel his tears soaking my shirt, but I don't care. I rubbed circles on his back to soothe him and it worked, his breathing eased out. He let go after a few minutes, wiping away his tears with the back of his hand, and smiling so sweetly. I leaned down and gently kissed him straight on the lips, he giggled through the contact and kissed back.

We spent the rest of the day eating and cuddling on the couch, trading small kisses every minute, and watching netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*climbs out of a cave, a beard grew out of her chin, so long it touches the ground, hair that turned into a bird's nest, and holding a stick*

Jesus christ, how long was I out?