Perfect

(AU where George plays the guitar... 'm just too addicted to him alright)

It was almost dusk when George was busy moping around the kitchen, finding something eat. He was alone, his boyfriend, Alexander, went out to run some errands.

As George explored the cabinets, he felt something thin and small inside. Curiosity kicks in, he grabbed it and is surprised to see the guitar pick that he'd been searching for weeks. The pick was a dark shade of red with a design of black smoke outlining the edges.

'How did it get here?'

Out of no reason, he suddenly lost his appetite and decided to just play the stringed instrument and wait for Alex to arrive. So he made his way to his... their bedroom and opened the closet which had several hung up clothes and his guitar resting at the far side of the corner. He gently grabbed it and held it (like how you hold a guitar), plucking a few strings to make sure that they are still in correct tune.
Memories started flooding in as he played a few, he remembered the first time he got the guitar as a birthday present from his old friend. He remembered the time where he held a small solo concert inside a bar, at the same day, he met Alexander along the way. They started meeting up frequently after that, and that's how they got closer and closer, until they become friends to lovers.

He sighed and left the bedroom, closing the door and making a beeline to the backdoor that leads to a backyard. Sitting on the porch, he stayed like that for a few seconds until looking up at the already-dark sky, it was a beautiful sight to see, it's like looking at a huge painting. (Idk how to describe skies cuz i sometimes forget the SimPLe words to use, so just imagine i guess)

He smiled, eyes sparkling like the stars at night and looked back down. A quick breath-in-breath-out, he closed his eyes and started strumming, making a tune that is pleasing to the ears. A few more strums, thinking about Alexander, he then started singing.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a boy, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

"Hey!" Someone called. He was done packing his guitar and was about to leave the bar when this person showed up.

"Um... hello." He said hesitantly. Let's be honest here, the person right before him was handsome, dark hair that reached his shoulders, eyes filled with such life, a small smile plastered on his face. His cheeks were tinted a light pink, hopefully the boy doesn't notice.

"I saw you at the stage performing, it was amazing! Your voice is so angelic like you descended from heaven." The boy praised. At this time, his cheeks were really hot, and his eyes were wide like saucers. He noticed that he was only staring at him, so he started to ramble a bit.

"O-oh! Sorry, I-- uh. Thanks, I guess."
'GeOrGE keEp iT toGeTheR'. His mind scolded.

"So, wanna go get drinks with me? I'm Alex. Alexander Hamilton." The boy asked and introduced himself.

"Oh, um... sure. Name's George... George Washington." The boy-- Alexander smiled at the name and soon, they left the bar and walked side by side to a cafe, shoulders and hands nearly brushing each other. 

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time