Alex, I swear to god

Washington was huddled up in his piles of useless paperwork when he heard feet padding the floor outside his office, followed by a couple of voices yelling and laughing. The footsteps sound like they're running, and George can hear it getting louder as it approaches.

He was about to ignore the commotion and keep his eyes and mind on his work, when the doors were kicked open with a bang, making George see his life flash before his eyes. Clutching his hand where his heart was, he stared at the whoever the fuck decided to barge in his office.

It was his right hand man and boyfriend, Alexander Hamilton... dressed in a police officer costume. George wheezed out a breath and calmed down after.

"Wha-"

"GEORGE, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SEXY."

"What-"

"CUZ EVERYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL MAKE ME BUST A NUT."

"ALEX, I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING GOOD AND HOLY-" And in came John, Hercules, and Lafayette, sweating and breathing heavily, with wheezes and laughter from Hercules and Lafayette.

While Washington only sat there, taking in the thing Alex said to him, and to him directly, specifically. It took him a short moment to process what he just said, and his face was red from blushing, hiding his face behind the screen of his laptop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am losing myself again the motivation to write.