Make me

It was a hot summer day when George and Alex were hanging out of their backyard. It was comfortably warm, you can breathe-in the clean air... but it's not if you have someone beside you who has a stick of nicotine wrapped in their mouth, and smoke coming at the end.

George was worried actually, worried that Alex might get lung cancer but at the same time annoyed by the fact that he smokes. The smell of cigarettes makes his head hurt (don't ask) a bit, and he decided.

"Alex please put it out. I don't want you getting cancer." George said, rubbing his temples.

Alex puffed out, smoke coming out of his mouth, and gave him a shit-eating grin.

"Why don't you make me?" He said flirtatiously and placed his cigarette back in his mouth.

You could say that George is done with everyone's shit, because he always is, and with a sigh, he throws the glass of water on them, with no hesitation. Alex squawked and quickly removed the cigarette from his lips, he doesn't want specks of ash inside his mouth. He turned his head to glare at his boyfriend, strands of wet hair falling in front of his face.

"George! What was hell was that for?" He pouted and removed his shirt.

The said person giggled and crossed his arms, mocking the shit-eating grin the other gave him earlier.

"I told you to put it out, you said 'make me', so I did."

"... I hate you."

"Love you too!"