Lesson 4

Cerise's awesome, stealthy Ninja techniques:1

1.) Strip no Jutsu - where one can easily steal - uh, borrow a BBC student's uniform.
2.) Bribe no Jutsu - were one can easily find opponents weakness.
3.) Disappear no Jutsu - where one can easily run away.
4.) Remember: It is never illegal if nobody knows!

) Remember: It is never illegal if nobody knows!

"What the hell are you guys doing."

Flinching from the foreign, cautious voice I immediately dropped the bag and spun around. Crap, did I just get caught? School ended for the day and the girls and I congregated at Aldenbury's entrance gates, eager to leave. 

"Ah, Yasmin!" I mentally breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't a teacher. Trying not to be conspicuous, I kicked the bag behind the bushes. "W-what do you want?"

"What's wrong with you?" Yasmin gave Sarah, Julia, Lee-Min and me a suspicious look. "Whatever you guys are doing looks ridiculous. Stop it."

Sarah folded her arms. Her freckled face scrunched in disgust. "No, it's not! We're not doing anything bad! Dangerous, yes, but bad, no."

Lee-Min sighed and shook her head, muttering something I couldn't quite get.

Yasmin blinked back at Sarah, taking a few moments to respond. "That sounds bad. That is bad."

"Hmph! At least we're not bad as you look!" Sarah countered.

I sighed. Right, because Yasmin and I have this childhood rivalry, Sarah also decided she disliked Yasmin. Sure, that fed my ego, but since Sarah was never afraid to show her distaste for Yasmin, the two were always at it. Amusing as it was watching the two bicker, sometimes it got right down annoying.

"You're right," Yasmin smirked, "you're as bad as you look."

Sarah frowned and bit her lip. From her dark expression, I knew she had nothing to retort. Crap. I knew that look. She wasn't going to resort to violence, was she? But before Sarah could jump on Yasmin and maul her to death, Julia intervened. "Hey, hey Sarah, let's not start a fight. We have better things to do."

"Anyway, what business do you have with us?" Lee-Min asked Yasmin.

Yasmin looked disgusted as she gave me an agonisingly slow once over. "What the hell are you wearing and where the hell are you going? Do you even know what time it is?"