Chapter 7

As I finally made it to the room where my business course was taking place I sat at the back like I used to do in high school. As I sat and waited for the course to begin I thought about what would have happened if Alice and Ackline weren't actually nice and would have turned out to be some snobby rich cheerleaders who could care less about me. Or even worse if they wanted to make my life a living hell for fun.

A tall lean guy with dirty blonde hair ran into the class with a devilish smirk plastered on his handsome face and he hurriedly set the projector up and started to play a video which made my blood run cold. The whole football team came into the room and I was upset at what they were doing. The video started with cheerleaders saying.

"Our new football team!!"

A picture of a guy holding a girls ass while kissing her against what seemed to be a locker was on the projector. Her face could be seen and murmurs started to go around. I felt so bad for her, she was in this class and I just now realized everyone was whispering about how desperate she was. How she was pathetic. Her face scrunched up and her eyes seemed wet. She stood abruptly and calmly walked out of the room when she heard the last thing about Kyle.

Kyle Quarles, give a hand for him ladies. He's single and as he says looking for some hot ass. At least better than the one he had with this chick.

The humiliating images of these poor girls was continuous, the captions all said that the guys were looking for someone better than who they were with in the image. I was disgusted by every last football player. Even Chase and Noah got on my nerve.

When an image of the mystery guy appeared onto the screen in front of everyone in my business course I knew I was screwed. My heart hammered in my chest as the image changed and the realization dawned on me. It wasn't just the mystery guy from the restroom on the screen, it was me.

The worst part it was a video of the kiss we shared, I got a glimpse of my own face but other than the small showing of my face you couldn't tell who it was. I wish, if I would have known that this would have been shown around the whole entire college I would have never kissed him in the first place. I thought it was for the football team to know he actually did the initiation.

Xavier Grant everyone!! Do you feel the heat? Come and get you some of this guy, he says he'll rock your world just as he had done to this girl last night in the women's restroom.

The video ended and all the football players took their helmets off. They all seemed so full of themselves. Except for two football players who I could tell were obviously the captain and co-captain. Chase and Noah stood there with smiles on there face and when they realized I was in the class they waved at me and Noah winked. This caused all the attention in the room to land on me. I felt one specific gaze that was on me and I couldn't shake the feeling. Xavier stared with so much intensity I was irritated.

"I wanted to personally introduce the colleges new and improved football team." Chase was still smiling and I was thankful that he took the attention off of me and back onto him and his stupid football team. "Don't forget to come to the game tonight and support your college team the Royals!!"

With that he marched out of the classroom with every football player except for one. He came strutting down the aisle of desks and sat in the one directly next to me. I could see the smirk he had on his face, he thought the whole situation was funny. Having everyone stare at us as if we grew two heads. His smile showed his dimples and he laughed lightly. I wanted to smack it right off his stupid face. I only knew him for a day and he was starting to get on my nerve.

"So I don't think anyone caught onto who was the girl kissing the mighty Xavier Grant."

"Screw off." I sighed knowing I would have to explain things to the girls when I get to the dorm. If the football team showed this around the entire campus the girls would have definitely saw it by now. Making me regret agreeing to go shopping with them.

"Stay away from him Avery." Noah sighed and stated before getting a notepad out "He's bad news."

...

When all my courses finished I contemplated whether or not to actually go shopping with the girls. I honestly wanted to sit back and get lost in my novel without leaving the comfort of my own room.

Aimlessly I walked with my head hung low, I knew I was going to have to go with them if I didn't want them to think I was trying to ignore them.That would be a recipe for disaster and I didn't want that. Right before I raised my head I was knocked down to the ground. Snickering was the only thing I heard around me and I felt the tears threaten to spill but I knew better than that.

Sighing I raised my head and the guy who knocked me down was none other than the mystery guy from the restroom who is also known to be Xavier Grant. The one person I really didn't want to see for as long as I live had to be the one to embarrass me even more.

"Here let me help you." He stuck his hand out for me and I glared up at him. Did he really believe I would be a fool? Once I grab his hand he'll yank it away so i would hit the ground again.

"I don't need your help." I stood up and pushed past him and the bimbo who was standing next to him giggling. A hand snaked around my wrist and I stopped shortly.

"Let me go." I never spoke to anyone like that before it was like he brought out the worst in me and the venom in my voice even scared me a bit. My wrist was released and I stormed to my dorm room with a new goal in mind.

Go shopping and drive that boy crazy if it was the last thing I did.