When I got to the last step, he looked up at me.

"Come on." He said getting up and walking to the door.

He unlocked the doors and I went to the passenger side, got in, shut the door, and put my seat belt on. As I was playing on my phone, I got startled by someone opening my door.

"Get the fuck out."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What? Why?!" I asked genuinely confused.

"Get your ass out Angel!" He raised his voice.

I unbuckled my seat belt and got out. I stood there looking at him.

"I told your ass about touching door handles." He mumbled as he shut the door. He turned around and just stared at me.

"What I told you about that shit?"

"Dave come on! I'm tired of standing out here!" I whined. He opened the door.

"Don't do it again." He said as I got in the car.

"Shut up." I mumbled as he closed the door and I put on my seat belt.

He got in and started the truck. "We gotta stop by the wearhouse real quick." He said before turning the air on.

"Alright." I said admiring him. I just watched as he moved thanking God for creating him. But he's not mine...

He reached into his pocket, pulled out a blunt and lighter and lit it. 21 Savage 'Who Run It' came through the speakers.

"223 Diamondback with the drum, nigga (straight up)
Choppa like to crush a lot, Big Pun nigga (straight up)
I've been taking money ever since I was young, nigga (straight up)
Sneak dissin', niggas cuttin' out your tongue, nigga (straight up)
Real street nigga, I ain't doin' no cappin', nigga, I ain't told no lies (21)
I don't give a fuck if I got a hunnid' million, I'm keepin' my .45 (on God)"

He pulled out of the complex.

10 minutes later, we pulled up to the warehouse. "I'll be right back." He said getting out the car. He opened the door to the backseat and pulled out a black duffle bag that I hadn't noticed before.

A few minutes later he came running back out and got in the truck.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes. I wonder where we're going next...

We pulled up to this white house. It had a porch going all the way around it. I looked up at it confused.

"David, where are we?" I asked as he opened my door.

"Come on, get out." I hesitantly stepped out the car and he closed the door. He lead me up into the house.

When we walked in, the smell of food hit my nose. It smelled like heaven... I looked around and saw family pictures everywhere. I then looked at one of the pictures closely and saw a familiar face: Ms.Faye...

"Yo Ma!" Dave called out. I turned to him shocked.

"Dave you didn't tell me-" I got cut off by her walking into the room. She was short and had a cute little girl in her hands. She looked about 3 years old. She put the little girl down as she walked closer to me.