"Yeah" he smirked and before I could even ask what it was, the man pushed me back before stepping into my room and closed the door behind him locking it up.

I really wasn't in the mood for molestation or anything of that sort at the moment. My hand curled into a fist and my leg was itching to kick him straight in the jaw, not caring where his tooth would land later, but just when I was about to do so, the stranger did the strangest thing I'd ever witnessed.

He lifted his hands to curl around his own neck and I watched with curiosity and slight suspicion as he twisted his neck from side to side before slipping four of his fingers underneath his skin.

He tugged at the skin on his neck, peeling it off little by little and I held back the scream that'd leave my mouth any moment. He slowly moved his hand upwards, easing something off his face and that something was a mask!

What lied underneath had me take me two steps back before I pinched myself to check if I was dreaming or not. And I wasn't.

The mask once off, revealed beautifully tanned skin that glowed under the yellow light of my bed lamp. Broad shoulders, long arms, beautifully crafter body and it was none other than V himself!

"Holy shit!" I gasped when he tossed the well made, still intact mask at me.

"For safekeeping, until morning" he said.

I could only nod in shock. My body moved on its own at this point, towards the wardrobe, carefully placing the mask inside before returning to my original spot near my mattress.

The adrenaline had spiked in my system already! Taehyung ate dinner sitting right next to my dad and nobody noticed. Everyone's looking for him and he's been right here and---before I could freak out any more about the situation at hand, Taehyung covered the space between us, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close until his chest was flush against mine.

"My God!" I gasped again, eyes still wide, making him laugh more.

Pressing his lips onto the tip of my nose, he spoke, "I missed you..".

I didn't want him to have me melt in his arms but I did. The safety and comfort I felt were beyond anything I could explain. Whatever he did tonight was something I had to yell at him about and this wasn't the right time or place to do it, so I saved it for later.

I narrowed my eyes at the man, daring him to laugh again as he bit his lip to hold it in, "I hate your guts", I said through my teeth.

"You love me" he grinned, that damned boxy grin which was more teeth and less eyes. It had me fall slightly limp in his arms as I stared up at his face with a smile on my own.

Taehyung raised a brow at my antics, his aura returning in the blink of an eye. "Kiss me" he ordered and i smirked at that.

"How about no?" It was spontaneous.

Taehyung fingers slipped under the hem of my shirt, caressing the skin there as his other hand travelled up to my neck, curling around, holding me in place like a vice.

I had my lips pursed tight, trying to push the man as far as he'd go. His fingers rubbed warm, slow circles onto my skin as I looked up at him, eye to eye. There was a small smile playing on Taehyung's lips as if he enjoyed having me like this, so vulnerable, yet unyielding.

I was wrong to think he wouldn't get anywhere tonight because when I felt his fingers pinch some flesh and skin on my waist, I bit the insides of my mouth to stop myself from moaning.

He pinched harder, using his nails to add to the pain, making me part my lips for a short intake of breath. Closing my eyes at the sensation and I felt a pair of lips brush, press against and capture mine.

Soft yet firm lips, devoured me whole as his fingers rubbed my skin to ease the pain. Taehyung deepened the kiss by using his head to angle my head further to the back, leaning in and using his tongue to get everywhere he could at once. I kissed back as best as I could, wrapping my arms around his middle, pulling him close all of a sudden, making the man smile against my lips.

I knew we would take this one step ahead tonight when Taehyung's fingers dipped into the waistband of my pants, but-

"Tae.." I pulled away, "I'm on my period" I panted.

The man narrowed his eyes at me, smiling a little before saying, "I don't care" before leaning right back in.

I hated how bad my mood swings were because one moment I hated this man, and the next, Id have my tongue in his mouth! My brain was a mess of signals and stipulations but one thing I knew for sure... I'd eventually tell Taehyung everything tonight and come clean. I needed a team and that would be Taehyung, atleast for now, till I could bring everyone else in.

--