14

‘ It was Luhan hyung's idea. ’ Sehun said as we were watching TV. I just smiled and shook my head. He cuddled with me on the sofa and rested rested his chin on my shoulder.

‘ You smell good. ’ He commented. Then, he gave me a peek on my cheek. ‘ You smell good too. ’ I replied. ‘ But, I don't~ ’ He whined like a little child. ‘ You smell better. You smell like bubble tea. ’ He added. I started laughing. ‘ Bubble tea ? Really ? Is that a compliment or an insult ? ’ I giggled. ‘ A compliment. Because I love bubble tea very, very much. ’ I smiled. Aww. So sweet.

Sehun's P.O.V.

》After a few days 》

‘ Let's go. ’ I said while I pulled Sze Yean's hand.
‘ Alright, alright ! Let me get my coat first. ’ She replied.

   It's a double date tonight. Luhan hyung was going to bring his girlfriend. Hyung said that she was from China and she came to visit him in Korea this week. I never knew he had a girlfriend so I was excited to meet her. Aish, this hyung is really sneaky. Let's see which girl my hyung has fallen for.

   Sze Yean finally walked out of her bedroom and greeted Luhan hyung which was waiting in the living room. Soon, we climbed into his car and went to fetch his girlfriend.

‘ Hyung~ Luhan hyung has a girlfriend~ My dear hyung is loved~ ’ I started to sing.
‘ Yah ! What's wrong about that ? You're the same. ’ He said as he glared at me through the rearview mirror.

   Sze Yean giggled at our mini quarrel and gently slapped my arm. ‘ Be nice to your hyung. ’ Luhan hyung laughed and threw a fist in the air. ‘ Sehunah~ Your girlfriend is right ! ’ I scoffed and put my arm over her shoulder. I looked out the window and found us driving past the branded clothes shop where I waited for Sze Yean. Then, I held her in my arms when she called me gay. I smiled at myself as I was reminded of the past. Oh, how I teased her back then. But now she's right beside me, dressed up for our double date.

____________________
Huaaa~ I finished~

And thank chu, exol0412~