2

-Sze Yean P.O.V.-
It's been 3 months, and my flight is at 4p.m., in about 3 hours time. My luggage was already packed the day before, and I was getting ready to go to the airport. I checked my things again, to ensure I brought exactly everything I needed. I applied a fresh coat of lip gloss, and went in my parent's car. On the way to the airport, we discussed the things I should do once I reached Korea. Sora and her family will be waiting there for me, and I will be staying in their house. No matter what, my father will rent or buy an apartment which is near my college and I will move there.

' Are you sure you're ready? ' my mom, asked, touching my face.

' You're still so young to leave home, and you're going to a place so far away. ' she shed a tear.

' It's okay, mom. Sora and her family are there to take care of me. I will call you once I got there. '

' Honey, she's la all grown up now. Look at her! She's nineteen already! You don't have to worry, she has to learn to take care of herself eventually. Sora can help her too. ' my father said, hugging my mom.

' Mom, I'm not leaving forever. ' I said.

I kissed both of them on the cheek and handed my passport and air ticket to the officer to check. Then I walked through the departure doors.

》Fast forward》
' Sora!!! ' I shouted, running towards her to give her a hug.

' Sze Yean, I missed you so much! Look at you now! You've changed so much! ' she said.

' You also changed a lot. I'm so glad that we finally got to meet after so many years! ' I said with a smile on my face.

I greeted her parents and went back to her house. Sora's house is in Seoul, so is my college. She showed me the way to my room, which is right next to hers. I unpacked my things and took a hot shower. Then, I changed into my pyjamas and went to her room. We chatted about our lives and interesting things that happened to us until midnight.

A few days later, I went to my college by bus. It was my first day, so I was excited. The teacher introduced himself to us and I met a lot of new friends.

' Seonsaengnim, I have a question. What do you mean by... '

I asked a lot of things I didn't understand. After the class ended, I was really hungry so I went out to eat lunch. I walked on the street searching for a nice restaurant. While I was walking, a coffee shop caught my eyes. It wasn't an ordinary coffee shop, it sells bubble tea! Bubble tea is my favourite drink in the whole wide world! I have been dying for it! I went into the shop, brought a cup of it and sat down in a corner. I took a sip of the bubble milk tea and it tasted really good! I era bed for this since I left Malaysia!

Then I saw two guys walking in and queued up at the counter. They were obviously Koreans and I think they wanted to buy bubble tea too. They chatted and laughed, and it seemed like they were really good friends. The taller one caught my eyes. He had blonde hair and his skin was really fair. I couldn't take my eyes off him for some reason, he just looked different. He was like a mixture of cuteness, coolness and a dash of hotness. Suddenly, he turned around and saw me staring. I immediately looked down at the table. I heard him laugh. He was probably laughing at me. I blushed madly. Why would I stare at him for no reason?