5

' Here we are, Sze Yean-ah. '

' But, my books are at home... '

' Well, you can always borrow the same books from here! I always did that when I was in high school. That way, you won't need to carry heavy books with you wherever you go! '

I stood there, staring at him blankly. ' Well, what are you waiting for? I thought you needed to study! Let's go! ' He pulled me into the library.

' Aren't you going to study? Your books should be there. ' he whispered to me, pointing at the college section. 

' Okay then. ' I whispered back, and walked to the section. Then, I chose the books I needed.

We sat down at a table and I started doing my revision. Sehun was just sitting there, observing the surroundings. At last, he decided to stare at me while I was doing my revision. I felt uncomfortable.

' Stop staring at me. It annoys me and is's pressuring. ' I whispered.

' But I have nothing to do. '

' Go and get a book to read or something. '

' Okay, Sze Yean-ah. ' After that, he stood up and walked away. 

I was doing my revision seriously for an hour. Finally, I looked up and I could not see Sehun anywhere. I was quite worried and I went around the library to search for him. The library was huge and I couldn't find him. As I gave up and walked back to the table where I do my revision, Sehun was there, laughing at me.

' I thought you were studying. But it seems like someone was worried and went to search for me. So, how did you enjoy that mini hide and seek? ' Sehun whispered. I rolled my eyes.

I really hate people who play pranks on me. Oh, I thought he was a nice guy. Guess not. I was really angry and I walked to the table, took the books and put them back into the shelves. Then, I walked quickly out of the library.

' Ugh. I wasted my precious time just to search for this Oh Sehun that was not even missing. I could have studied so may things! Oh my god! I must have looked like a fool. ' I said to myself.

I heard footsteps from behind. I did not even care and kept walking towards the bus stop. Then, he called.

' Sze Yeannie! '

' Sze Yean-ah! What's wrong? ' He asked.

I just kept on walking. Sehun chased after me and grabbed my hand. I had no choice, so I turned around to face him.

' What? ' I shouted. He looked shocked. 

' Whats wrong? ' 

He asked with his sweet, gentle voice. Any girl would fall for that. Any girl except for me. I will never find this guy who pulls pranks on me cute or handsome at all. Well, I was falling at him. Was. The past tense. But now, I'm awake.

I shook his hand away from mine. I gave him a half smile. In a second, that half smile turned into a death stare. 

' Do. Not. Pull. Any. Pranks. On. Me. Ever. Again. Now, get. Lost. ' I said, pausing in between every single word. 

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised up. Then, he smiled at me.

' Oh, come on, Sze Yeannie. Don't take that seriously. '

' It's none of your business whether if I'm taking it seriously or not. Now, get lost. And stop calling me Sze Yeannie. ' I said, and immediately ran to the bus stop.

-Oh Sehun's P.O.V.-
Uh-oh. Bad. This is really bad. I just made a mistake for pulling a prank on her. I regret it. Now she's telling me to get lost and giving me that death stare of hers. Wow. Her death stare is killing me. She's so scary sometimes. Yup, now she just ran away. I learnt my lesson :

Never ever get on a girl's bad side.