8

-Sehun's P.O.V.-

Oh, I won't show the video to my hyungs. But if they see it themselves, it's none of my business.

After she groaned, something popped into my mind.

' You might be forgiven, but you are not completely forgiven. ' I said.

' What?! ' She widened her eyes.

' There is still one more thing. ' I said calmly, trying hard not to laugh at her. Her face was getting red. She must have been pissed off. She exhaled slowly and looked at me.

' I'm going to make you my slave and for a whole month. Four weeks. No excuse. ' I said. Her face got redder.

' Starting from today. You can start by giving me your contact number. That way, I can call you whenever I need you. ' I added.

I threw my notebook and a pen at her.

' Fine. ' She said, glaring at me. She wrote her number on my notebook and threw it back to me. I chuckled and kept it in my bag.

She crossed her arms and gave me the same death stare as a month ago. I'm getting on her nerves again. It felt good. Okay, I might be acting like a nice guy before, but that's what I always do when I meet new people to leave a good impression. Since she already hates me, there's no use trying to act. This is the real me, a guy who likes to get on other people's nerves and doesn't care about the world.

' Choose a hair colour for me. ' I said.

' Brown. ' She answered.

' Nope, I've tried that before. '
' Pink. '
' Tried that before too. '
' Rainbow. '
' That too. '
' Oh god damn it! What colour haven't you tried before?! ' She snapped.
' Gold. '
' Then I choose gold for you. '
' Nope, I'm going to try sliver. '
' WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING?? ' She shouted. Then, she walked out of the shop.

Yes! Got on her nerves again.

-Sze Yean's P.O.V.-

   This guy has been calling me to do this and that for the past 3 days. This is just so annoying! I regret going to find him that day. I ignored a few of his calls when I was busy, sometimes I even put my phone on silent. But after that, I will get millions of text messages.

' Don't ignore my calls! '
' Call me now! '
' You are my slave! You cannot disobey me! '
' You're dead if you keep on ignoring my calls! '

Pfft! Whatever. I thought to myself as I read the text messages he sent me.

Yesterday, my father rented an apartment for me. I was supposed to move there in 5 days. That's why I got extremely busy today. I had to go to college, do my revision, pack my things, and do things for that annoying idiot.

》Fast Forward 》

I was packing my stuff since noon. I was so busy that I totally forgot about the time. Right then, I remembered that Sehun called me earlier to meet him in front of a shop at  2 pm. I looked at the wall clock in my bedroom and started to panic. It was at 3 pm. I quickly bathed and took anything I saw in my closet. I don't care about looking good. I'm okay as long as it keeps warm. I looked at my watch. 4 pm. I'm dead. No, actually I don't mind letting him wait. It's just I'm not used to being late. I took the bus. When I reached the shop, it was 4.30 pm.

I waited in front of the shop. I couldn't see him anywhere. Oh, I'm so dumb. Who would wait for someone else for 2 hours and 30 minutes?

Right when I was about to leave, someone shouted at me. I remember that voice. That voice from the annoying young man.

' Yah! I waited for ages! Do you want to die?! ' Sehun shouted.

I rolled my eyes and followed him into the shop. It was a famous brand. An expensive one too. He chose the clothes carefully, examining every little detail. For a guy, he really does know how to choose stylish clothes.

' Is he gay? ' I murmured to myself and chuckled. Unfortunately, he heard what I said. He glared at me and dumped the clothes he chose on a random counter. The workers in the shop didn't seem to recognise him. He walked closer to me with his cold face. Then, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I stood there, shocked, trying to process what just happened in my mind. The next thing I knew, my hands were on his chest and his face was getting closer to mine. I hit his chest and struggled.

' Let go of me! What are you doing?! ' I hissed.

I heard some of the workers giggle. Sehun's grip on my waist became tighter. It was so uncomfortable.

' I. am. not. gay. ' He whispered in my ear.

' You get that? ' He added.

' Okay, okay, I get it! Now let go of me! ' I said.

He chuckled and stared into my soul. I shuddered. Finally, he let go. He turned and grabbed the clothes he chose earlier. Then, he paid and we left the shop.