6

-Sehun's P.O.V.-
I wandered around the streets for some time. A lot of fans waved at me. Usually, I would have smiled at him. But today, I wasn't in the mood so I gave them my cold stare and nodded. No matter what, the fans still started fangirling. I wonder if Sze Yean knows that I'm an idol. Guess not. If she knew, she wouldn't run away like that. Instead, she would ask to get my signature or take photos with me. Hmm...I think she is not interested in K-pop.

After a few minutes, I called my hyungs.

' Suho hyung, where are you guys? ' I asked.

' At the dorm. ' He replied.

' Wait...What? The dorm? You left me alone? '

' Sehun-ah, we went back to the bubble milk tea shop after half an hour and you were not there. So we assumed that you were having the happiest time of your life with your girlfriend at the theme park or something. '

' Yah ! She's not my girlfriend! Now how am I supposed to go back to the dorm? '

' Take the bus. Or do you want hyung to pick you up? Anyways, where are you now? '

' That's none of your business. You know what, hyung? I'll just take the bus. ' I hung up and ran to the bus stop Sze Yean ran to. Please let her still be there! Please let her still be there! I need to apologise. I ran as fast as lightning while bulldozing anything in my path as if a mad dog was chasing me from behind.

On my way there, I even picked a fresh flower with my quick fingers. But it seems like everything I did was in vain. When I reached the bus stop, she was not there. Ugh.

》Fast forward 》

I reached the dorm. Once I opened the doors, Chanyeol hyung, Suho hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Kyungsoo hyung and Jongin hyung were sitting on the couch staring at me. They were quiet. Too quiet. Suddenly, they smiled at me. Baekhyun hyung burst out laughing. Everyone started laughing.

'What? ' I asked with giving them the cold stare. Jongin hyung patted my back and said, ' Oh... Sehun-ah... I'm proud of you. '

'What? ' I asked again with my eyebrows raised up.

' D.O, stop staring like that. Your eyes are popping out again. ' Suho hyung chuckled.

'Let's get straight to the point, Sehun. ' Chanyeol hyung said.

' Did you enjoy your date ?? ' Baekhyun hyung shouted. Everyone laughed again.

Yes.

I did.

Until she shouted at me and ran away.

' Maybe? ' I said while smirking.

All my hyungs started howling like crazy. Aish, my childish hyungs...

' So did you kiss her? Did you? ' Baekhyun hyung started asking.

' Where did you go after we left the bubble milk tea shop? ' Chanyeol hyung asked.

' Wow, seems like someone had a fun day. ' Jongin hyung commented.

Plenty of other questions were thrown at me. I was getting frustrated. I want to forget this date. It was going smoothly until I pranked her. '

I will not answer any more questions. ' I said while walking to my room. I heard them cheering. Aish, childish hyungs...

-Sze Yean's P.O.V-
》Fast Forward 》      

A month passed, and I'm doing quite well in my studies. I haven't been to the bubble tea shop since that day, and I've been trying to forget about Sehun.

' Something has been bothering you for the past month, am I right?'  Sora asked.

I was sitting on my bed with numerous thoughts racing through my mind when Sora came into my room. I didn't acknowledge her presence so I jumped out of my bed when she suddenly spoke.

' Nothing has been bothering me, Sora. Don't worry. I'm pretty fine with my life. ' I said, forcing a smile on my face.

' Sze Yean, I've known you for years, I can tell that something has been bothering you. Don't lie to me. ' Sora playfully punched my arm.

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I patted on the empty place beside me while looking at Sora. Sora sat down beside me on my bed.

' Come on. What happened during the date?' Sora asked.

' No! Don't ask me about the date! I'm trying to forget. ' I said.

' I just want to know what's been bothering you. '

' Okay, Sora. You see, that guy pulled a prank on me and I was very angry so I shouted at him and ran to the bus stop. '

' Omo! No way! He pulled a prank on you? You hate this kind of people! What's his name? '

' His name? ' I hesitated for a moment and finally parted my lips to answer.

' His name is Sehun. Oh Sehun. 'Sora suddenly jumped off my bed and started shouting.

' OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMONA SZE YEAN-AH!! OH SEHUN? OH. SE. HUN? '

' Yeah, why, Sora? What's so special about him? ' I asked.

Sora fished out her phone from her pocket and showed me a picture of a group of boys. She pointed at one of them and looked at me.

' Is it him? ' She asked, with sparks in her eyes.

I examined the boys face. Hmm...Familiar features and the same blonde hair. I looked at the Sora and nodded.

' OMONA!!! ' Sora screamed and started fangirling.

' You shouted at him? Why are you so extraordinary Sze Yean! ' She said.

' Why? ' I asked, looking at her.

Sora finally calmed down and held my hand.

' Sze Yean, this Oh Sehun is an idol. A member of a boy group EXO, also known as the maknae. EXO is under SM Entertainment, which created H.O.T, Girls Generation, Super Junior and other freaking awesome idols! Now after EXO's comeback, they are getting more and more famous! They are international stars! How could you not know?! 'Sora jumped around.

I stared at her with my mind blank.

Wow.

I shouted at an idol.

Big mistake.