Chap 6: The Meeting

Start from the beginning

We all nodded and I ached to get in the car and drive to the camp. "When you check in, say you have two cabins reserved under my name. I'm leaving you in charge, Liam. Please, boys, don't draw attention to yourselves. If you do, Louis, I shall ban you from carrots and stripes for a month, Zayn, I will break every mirror you own, Liam, I will make you carry a spoon with you day and night for a whole week, Niall, I will put you on a strict diet, and Harry, I will ban you from flirting. Got it?" he asked. We all nodded out heads, simotaniously, horrified. "Have a good holiday, boys!"

Ralph picked up most of our bags while we carried the rest and loaded us into a huge van. Liam sat shotgun while Harry and I sat in the middle, and Zayn and Niall rested in the backseat. "Okay, guys, the camp's about forty minutes away so make youselves comfortable," Ralph said. I immediately saw Liam pull out his phone and go on Twitter. I didn't know what Niall and Zayn were doing, but I didn't really have enough energy to turn around in my seat and find out. Harry took out his phone and began texting someone, probably Gemma since she had called after the incident in Hawaii and made him promise to contact her when we landed.

I pulled out my phone and stared at my wallpaper on the home screen. It was of me and Eleanor, wearing matching Coke pajamas and pointing at each other. With a jolt, I realized that I hadn't spoken to her in four days. "Hey, you guys won't mind if I ring El, will you? I asked the lads. They all shook their heads and I quickly dialed Eleanor's number. It rang twice before she picked up.

"Louis!" she called out. Her voice sent shivers down my spine and made my heart flutter inside my chest.

"El!" I yelled back childishly.

"Where are you? I saw your picture on the newspaper! You were spotted in a Hawaiian market with Haz. Seriously, Lou?!" She pretended to be serious, even though I knew she was smiling.

"Oi! It wasn't me! It was a fan!" I retorted.

"Sure it was, Lou." I laughed and I heard her heart-stopping giggle come from the other end.

"So, where are you heading now?"

"Um, the camp ground in Disney World."

"California or Florida?" she asked curiously.

"Love, Disney World is in Florida. Disney Land is in California. Get it right!"

She laughd and then answered me back. "Says the person who made the same mistake last week!" That sure shut me up. She won this battle and she knew it because I heard her shouting it out to someone in the room with her.

"El, love, who are you talking to?" I asked, my brows furrowing with confusion.

"Dani," she answered without hesitation. I heard some muffled cursing on the other end from who I guess was Danielle.

Why was Danielle there? Wasn't she supposed to be filiming a music video for LMFAO's new song? "Why is Danielle there? Isn't she supposed to be in Switxerland with LNFAO?" I asked my girlfriend. Liam turned around at the mention of Dani's name and he had a confused look in his eye.

"Um, well, they finished early, so she came here," Eleanor replied smoothly.

"Oh, that's good then," I said, and I couldv'e swore that she sighed in relief.

"So what are doing, Love?"

"Nothing. Just hanging out with Dani and Per. We are going to have such a fun holiday! We've got something great planned!" Eleanor said happily, and I felt my heart flutter with disappointment. Reality hit me that I wasn't going to be spending the holiday with the girl I loved.

"Sounds great," I said weakly. Someone else spoke to El on her side of the call and I heard her muffle a response back.

"Hey, Lou? I gotta go. Dani wants to go out for lunch."