Chap 6: The Meeting

***Louis' P.O.V.***

We are finally here! I don't know how much longer I could've lasted on that plane. Or should I say torture device! For the last ten hours, my eyes had been burned by Harry's nudity, my ears had been tortured by Liam's lovery-dovey phone talk with his girlfriend, Danielle, my nose had been murderered by Niall's continuous farts, and, well, Zayn, didn't really do much except sleep. He is now my new favorite in the band!

As soon as the plane landed and they told us we could unboard, I leapt up and grabbed by carry-on before bursting out the door, knocking over poor Nialler and scaring the flight attendant half out of her wits. I sprinted along the corridor that led into the airport, Paul and the rest of the band yelling at me to stop.

I made it to airport, belting out a loud, "FREEDOM!!!" Loads of people looked toward me and I hastily put on sunglasses and pulled up my hood before anyone could recognise me. Thankfully, most of the people in the area were either the elderly, adults, or airport staff. I sat myself down in a chair, knowing Liam or Paul would kill me if I did anything else.

The rest of the band entered the airport, Liam and Niall both giving me glares like I did something wrong. "Lou, that was uncalled for," Liam whispered to me so that no passerby would overhear.

"What did I do?" I asked Daddy Direction in an innocent tone.

"You knocked over Niall, nearly killed that flight attendant, and then almost exposed your identity," Liam recapped.

"You forgot the part where I screamed out 'freedom!' in the airport," I reminded him, instantly regretting it. Okay, probably not m best move to tell Liam I did that. Liam was always trying to get me to act my age, but I wanted to be a kid forever. It was so fun!!

"That's that, then. You're not allowed to have any more carrots until tomorrow at lunch," Liam said, punishing me. I froze mid-laugh and stared at Liam, my mouth hanging wide open and my eyes bulging out of their sockets. He did not just say that!

"NO!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I yelled, causing Zayn and Niall to grab me by the arms and drag me into the corner so as to not direct unwanted attention.

"Yes, he can," Paul intervened. "I second Liam. We can't have you getting us kicked out of Florida five minutes after we get here."

I looked back and forth between the two of them, finally turning and fake crying into Harry's chest. "Haz, they're taking away my carrots!" I sobbed.

Harry patted my back and comforted me for awhile before I finally pulled away, glancing at Liam. Sympathy was in his eyes as he said, "I'm sorry, Lou. I just don't want us to be mobbed over the holiday or anything and I'm still upset about not seeing my family and-."

"It's okay, Lili," I interrupted him, sending him a playful grin. "I'm just playing and I'm sorry too. Maybe I got a little out of hand."

"A little!?" Niall yelped, causing all of us to stare at him. "You made me drop my peanuts all over the floor!"

Liam shook his head before leading us all over to Paul, who had went to collect our bags. By the time he managed to herd us all over there, Paul had already gathered all the bags and was talking to a man in a black suit, who I was guessing was going to be our driver to the Disney Campgrounds, where we would be staying.

Paul nodded when he saw us and pointed us out to the man, who waved us over. "Guys, this is Ralph. He's going to be driving you all to the Campgrounds. I'm going to be staying in a hotel on Disney property ten minutes away from you guys. You all have my number. Text or ring if anything goes wrong. And I mean anything."