You got up from the chair and hurriedly went to All Might, practically hiding behind him, when you noticed something else. Just now you noticed that there were four other people besides you here, all of them with that dumb smile on their faces that, despite their efforts, apparently played a role of a mask. You saw panic in those people's eyes. Their boss' ass just got kicked.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw the movement near the wall. You turned your gaze in that direction. It didn't last long, their leader started to recover and while struggling to get up from the ground, he leaned against the wall, hissing something with rage. And then, like nothing happened, he burst into laughter. If you could see your face now, it would be confused.

"Ouch, that hurt!" He shouted, wiping the trickle of blood that left his nose and started to soak in his white shirt. He smiled to himself and looked at you two, making a few steps forward. He raised his hand casually and waved his forefinger in a threatening gesture. Seeing this, All Might immediately bent his knees, preparing to attack, but the man suddenly yelled. "Before you do something stupid and try to attack me again, look at this man."

He nodded to one of the men standing on your right, who watched you with extreme caution, sending you two a mocking smile. You knew exactly what he meant; it frightened you that because of all the fuss you completely forgot about it. You looked down, slowly starting to panic.

''As I said to (Y/N), my friend has... an amazing Quirk. Everything he touches turns into a bomb. Yes! Exactly! Your face is wonderful! If you won't do what I tell you, my friend will detonate it, and, yes, it means that sweet (Y/N) will die. Think carefully! You don't want to see her dead, right?" He replied, straightening up and trying to hold the next burst of laughter. You swallowed loudly, looking in horror at the one who could kill you with the flick of his fingers. They really were ready to kill you and if you won't do something, they will. You glanced once more at the bracelet and grabbed it with two fingers of the other hand stealthily trying to take it off, but before you could do it, as if he predicted your movements, their leader suddenly spoke to you. ''Do not even try to take it off, (Y/N). I will know if you do it.'' He said, winking at you.

Your stomach turned at the sound of these words. But how... how...?, You thought, trying to figure out how he was going to do it - how would he know it? Certainly, it was his power, but what kind of?

"Our deal is simple." The villain continued, becoming serious now. ''If you'll do what we want, (Y/N) will survive, we'll even let her out. So? What's your answer?"

You barely could hold your almost hysterical laugh. They will let you out? Not in this life!, your thought. The truth was, you may survive, but they will never let you go, they will not give up so easily on someone with such power as yours. 

"They won't do it, sensei. It's a... "You started, but All Might, ignoring what you just said to him, silenced you with one gesture of the hand.

''What do you want me to do?"

The eyes of the villain opened wide and once again he laughed like a psychopath:

"Oh, it's nothing complicated." He said, and then added, making an innocent face. ''You just have to let us kill you!"

I must do something, you thought, looking around nervously and trying to find something that might inspire you to find a solution. You couldn't let All Might be killed by these minor criminals.

You glanced instinctively at your hand, remembering that explosive bracelet that would stop you from doing something stupid. This one little thing couldn't let you take matters into your own hands and somehow help All Might, but... were you sure you could do it? Could you really help him? What could you possibly do? You will not defeat them, you wouldn't be able to kick their asses, you had no idea how to fight. You can only stand still and control the time...

Time... time? Time!

Time was everything you just needed right now. Time was the answer to all your questions! If only you could control it better... if only you could ...

Your thoughts were interrupted by the voice of a man who took a few steps towards you as if All Might was just an ordinary, minor hero who can be easily killed. But even now, when he was weakened, he was still the same Number One Hero who could defeat these men in seconds. The only thing that was holding him back... was you.

All Might remained silent. He stood like a stone statue with eyes fixed on that man, he looked like he was analyzing pros and cons. No, you thought, he cannot agree. It's ridiculous! Someone like him will submit to such... such... scums?

''Tick-tock, tick-tock. And time is running out. Think faster! "The villain chirped, waving his forefinger in a way that would imitate the ticking of the clock. Seeing this, you remembered what you wanted to do earlier. Time... it was so easy!

If you manage to stop the time, you could just take off this damned bracelet, and then there will be nothing that would stop him from defeating those villains. But you were not so sure if you would succeed. When you used your powers, it was always random. You would never be sure what could happen. And there still was their leader... It looked like he had some power that allowed him to predict your actions, maybe he already knew what you were planning right now. But even if, if you stop the time, none of them will be able to react. In the end, they will be completely frozen, for them your actions will be practically unstoppable.

You took a deep breath. Now or never.

You closed your eyes and concentrated your thoughts on one thing with all your might. You imagined a river that flows very fast. In your vision, the river began to flow slower, slower and slower, until finally...

You opened your eyes.

It wasn't exactly... what you meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that it took so long. There is a new anniversary event in Overwatch and loot boxes won't appear magically xDDDDD