31

ryan's pov —a little later—
"you should chill on the shots jill." i say. she gives me a look.
"you such a mom." she slurs. i roll my eyes.
"your such an alcoholic." i say back.
"your a bitch." she slurs. i get up and walk away to the guys.
"what's up?" skate asks as i sit down next to him.
"your sisters drunk off her ass." i say. he sighs. jill can't handle her liquor. she can maybe take a few shots and be ok but when she takes a lot, she's a whole different person. and i can't handle her when she's like that.
"how many shots has she taken?" tez asks.
"half the bottle." i say with an eye roll.
"i love how you judge her but you could do much worse." swazz says with a laugh. i glare at him.
"i'm not judging her. but she knows she can't handle her liquor, it just pisses me off." i say.
""it pisses you off yet you do the same thing." he says.
"and how do you know?" i ask but instantly regret my decision.
"how do i know? hmm, let's think, remember that one time when you basically almost ruined everything between all of us cuz you couldn't handle you liquor and feel asleep on me?" he asks.
"aye. cut it out." skate says.
"it would've been perfectly fine if you didn't take me back to the room." i say.
"gilinsky didn't trust you in the first place ryan. you've basically flirted with everyone here." he says. i roll my eyes.
"i was being nice." i say.
"you kissed sammy. and danced on him. twice!" he exclaims.
"you guys stop." johnson says.
"because Jack kissed a random chick." i say back.
"so you chose to kiss sammy and dance on him? as what? pay back? you just made yourself look like a hoe, ryan." he says. i stare at him.
"then every time you and Jack would be on a break or what ever, you'd run back to sammy and flirt like your life depended on it." he says.
"ok. that's enough." tez says.
"you're an asshole." i say to swazz and stand up.
"ok. go cry now and drag all the attention to you." he says as i walk away and inside. i close the door and walk upstairs. vacations suck.

—1 hour later—
i lay on the bed, scrolling through instagram. i spent almost an hour trying to find a ticket back to california. i failed. so i've accepted my fate that im here for the rest of the month.
"ryan." i hear someone say. one of the girls. i get up and walk to the door, pulling it open. there stands alex.
"heyyyyy." she says. i smile.
"hi." i say
"soooo. not to alarm you or anything but jack punched swazz." she says in a cheery tone. i go wide eyed
"what?" i ask.
"just a little, uh, you know?" she asks, motions with her hand.
"alex." i say. she laughs.
"i'm joking." she says. i roll my eyes.
"get your swimsuit on. emily, paisley, sammy, hayes, Jack, skate and i are all going to the beach." she says.
"just those people?" i ask. she nods.
"ok. i'll meet you downstairs." she nods and then skips away. i laugh and close the door. i then walk to my suitcase and get ready.