16

Ryan's POV —9:54 pm—
"Guys, I'm throwing a party so get ready. Lock your doors also!" Skate yells and I look at Jill. She laughs and I smile
"Well what are you waiting for? I'm getting ready!" She exclaims getting off the bed and running to her suitcase. I do the same.
"So you never fully explained what happen with you and Jack." She says pulling out a dress to examine it.
"First of all, I never even kinda explained what happen with Jack and I, second of all, nothing we just talked." I say with a shrug. I pull out a red button up dress and then find a strapless bra also.
"Come on. Something had to happen." She says and I look at her and then back to bag
"Ryan!" She whines
"Nothing happened Jill." I say with a laugh
"Your lying." She says and I look at her
"Ok. Something happened but it's none of your business." I say and she groans
"It's all of my business if it involves you." She says
"We kissed. Made out." I say with a shrug. Her face is priceless
"Ryan..." She trails and I nod
"I know I know. I'm not getting attached again. He said he was sorry and I believe him." I say and she nods.
"I just don't want you to get hurt again." She says and I smile
"I won't I promise." I say and she nods.
"Dibs on the bathroom." I say getting up and running to it. She laughs and I lose the door. I strip and then put my strapless bra on and throw the dress on and button it up. I make sure it looks good and then I open the door and walk out
"Looking like a snack." Jill says and I laugh throwing my clothes in the hamper. She gets up and goes in the bathroom as I sit n front of the mirror and do some light makeup. Once that's done, I pull my hair out of the bun and let my waves loose. I spray some product in it and call it good. Jill opens the door and walks out and I look at her. She did her hair and makeup in the bathroom. She's wearing a tight, strapless, short, denim dress.
"God damnnn." I say and she laughs. She throws her clothes in the hamper and then puts some black heels on. I also throw some black heels on. I spray perfume and put deodorant on and we call it good. I grab my phone and she grabs hers and we walk out and downstairs. 
"How in the hell do you guys get done be for the others?" Skate asks and we shrug. We sit down and soon a few of the guys are coming down
"Whos coming?" Hayes asks 
"Dillon and some of his friends. And some of the guys i know that are here." Skate says and we all nod. Jack comes down in a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. We make eye contact and he smiles at me and i smile back. The rest of the guys come down and we start setting up. i grab the plastic cups and set them up on the counter along with a few bottle of Tequila and vodka. 
"You look cute." i hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see Jack.
"You look cute too." I say and he laughs. He helps me set up the rest of the drinks. I cut up some limes and set them in a bowl and set them back in the fridge. I leave out a bottle opener and then sigh.
"Its tiring setting up a party." I say and he laughs. 
"You set up drinks." He says and i shrug.
"Its still hard." I say and he laughs.

"You gonna get drunk again today?" He asks and i shrug
"You gonna kiss another girl tonight?" I ask and he rolls his eyes
"I thought you forgave me?" He asks and i nod
"I did. Just a question." I say with a shrug going back to taking out some shot glasses
"Ill hang out with you the whole party. So youll believe me." He says and i shake my head.
"You dont have to. We arent dating....lets just not talk about it. Lets just have fun." I say, still not looking at him. His hands wrap around my waist and he rests his head on my shoulder.
"Im sorry." He mumbles and I slightly shrug.
"You already apologized." I say and he kisses my shoulder. 
"I know. But you still dont trust me." He says 
"Yes i do. It was a joke." I say.
"I wont kiss anyone else." He says and i nod
"I shouldn't care." I say
"Yes you should." He says and I turn around to face him. His hands now rest on the counter and we are very close.
"I shouldnt. We arent together." I say and he shrugs
"But i kissed you." He says. I just look at him. 
"Just a kiss."
"Ryan. Gilinsky. People are arriving." I hear Johnson yell. Jack bites his lip then pushes his self off of the counter and takes a few steps back.
"Come on. There's a party we should get to." I say after a while. He nods and i grab my phone and walk out. Him, im assuming, trailing behind me.