30

ryan's pov
"that was a nice conversation." Jack says, throwing me my shirt.
"shut up." i say, putting it on. i get up and grab my leggings, slipping them on. i turn to Jack.
"we don't discuss this alright?" i say. he nods with a laugh.
"i'm supposed to be mad at you and shit." i say
"that worked out well." he says. i throw a shoe at him. he laughs as he dodges it.
"so what does this mean?" he asks. i look at him to see if he's being serious.
"we go with the flow." i say.
"we just hooked up ryan. what flow is there to follow?" he asks with a laugh.
"i don't know!" i exclaim quietly.
"but as far as the guys and girls know, we talked a few things out and we're on good terms ok?" i say. he nods.
"i mean it Jack." i say. he nods again.
"quit nodding!" i exclaim.
"ok!" he exclaims back. i flip him off and grab my phone.
"where are you going?" he asks.
"with the others." i answer back, opening the door.
"ooo, i wanna come." he says. i sigh and wait for him at the door. he throws his shirt on and some socks and then grabs his phone.
"i need to spray some perfume." i say walking upstairs.
"why?" he asks following me.
"cuz i smell like you." i say. he laughs. i walk into the room and to the bathroom. i spray some perfume and fix my hair and then touch up my makeup.
"ok. let's go." i say walking out of the bathroom and out of the room then head downstairs
"your butt jiggles a lot i leggings." he says.
"oh my god." i say.
"it's the truth." he says back. i roll my eyes and see that everyone is out side. i make my way to the back, with Jack trailing behind me. i open the door and everyone looks at us.
"oh! speak of the devils." jill says. i laugh and flip her off then walk over to her and the girls.
"how'd things go?" alex ask. i nod.
"good. we're on good terms now." i say. they all nod.
"i'm always the problem solver." jill says and flips her hair. i thumb the back is f her head and then take of running.
"ryan!" she yells chasing me. i laugh and run into the group of boys.
"go away!" i yell back, hiding behind skate.
"why am i always in the middle of this shit?" skate asks. he picks me up and i squeal. he sets me down in front of him and pushes me towards jill. i take off running in the other direction. emily sticks out her foot and before i can't react, i trip and fall onto the grass. i land with an oof and everyone oo's
"oh my god! ryan i'm so sorry." emily says laughing. i turn around some in laying on my back and start to laugh.
"please tell me someone was filming that." i say. they all laugh. jill comes to help me up but, being the ass i am, i push her into the pool, which is right behind her.
"fuck you!" she yells as she comes back up. i set my phone down and then jump in. i come back up and she's laughing.
"it's really cold." i say swimming to her. she nods.
"you're wearing a white shirt." she says. i look down and go wide eyed.
"shit." i say laughing, wrapping my arms around my chest.
"cannonball!" i hear someone yell. i look up just as the three girls jump in. i laugh as they all hit the water and cause a huge splash. they come back up and i shake my head with a smile. i glance at the guys and they are all snap chatting and laughing. at least i think they're snap chatting. i flip all of them off.
"fuck you guys!" jill yells.
"i'm gettin out." i say. she nods and i saimmover to the steps but don't get out.
"Jack. can you grab me a towel please?" i ask. he shakes his head.
"hey me a towel!" i exclaim. he rolls his eyes and then gets up and walks inside. a few second later, he walks out with a towel.
"come right here." i say and point to the edge of the pool. he puts his phone on the table first, then stands there. i quickly run up the steps to him, covering my chest with my arms and grab the towel, wrapping it around me. he laughs, getting why i was so urgent.
"shut it." i say. i walk over to the table him and johnson are at and sit down in the empty seat.
"hey there." johnson says. i smile.
"hi." i say back.
"how's your day so far?" he asks.
"good and yours?" i ask.
"oh just amazing." he says. i laugh and nod.
"how are you and emily?" i ask.
"he drove her home last night and chucked the shit out of her." Jack says. i look at him
"i wasn't asking you." i say. johnson laughs.
"we're good. moving at a good pace." johnson says. i nod with a smile.
"good. you guys are cute." i say.
"i'm cute." Jack says.
"shut up!" exclaim laughing. he laughs.
"how are you guys?" johnson asks. i look at Jack.
"with how annoying he's being right now, horrible." i say. Jack smiles a big smile and i flip him off. johnson squints at both of us.
"something is going on behind the scenes." he says. i shake my head.
"there's not." i say. he raises an eyebrow and looks at Jack. Jack laughs and looks away.
"what'd you guys do?" johnson asks.
"nothing bro." Jack says laughing.
"what'd you do ryan?" johnson asks looking at me. i laugh and put my head in my towel.
"forget you guys!" johnson exclaim then gets up and walks to where the others are. i look up and Jack is laughing really hard.
"love you johnson!" i yell. he just flips me off. i roll my eyes and flip him off back. he gets up quickly and walks over to me.
"no!" i squeal.
"tell me!" he exclaims.
"we played rock, paper, scissors." Jack says laughing.  johnson's eyes go wide
"you did not!" he exclaims quietly. Jack nods with a smile. i frown.
"you're kidding." johnson says. Jack shakes his head. johnson looks at me and they both laugh at the confused expression on my face.
"you guys hooked up?" johnson mouths to me.
"you guys have secret codes and shit?" i ask. they laugh.
"answer." johnson says. i nod. he smirks and hen walks away to the others.
"oh my god."