22

Ryan's POV —2 hours later— —⚠️⚠️smut‼️—
I take my heels off and toss the somewhere. I then walk to the bed and collapse on it. The door closes and I hear Jack laugh.
"Or do that." He says. We get the room tonight. I think we might get it the rest of the trip, and Jill is staying with Swazz.
"I'm so tired." I say sitting up and turning around. He walks to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him back down with me. He laughs and pushes himself up so he's hovering above me.
"What do you wanna do?" I ask putting my hands behind my head.
"A lot." He says and I laugh and push him. He smiles and stand back up by the bed and I sit up.
"You always wear dresses that are easy to take off." He says and I look down. There's a long zipper that holds my dress together in the middle.
"I like them." I say and he laughs
"I do too." He says biting his lip. I grab his arm and pull him to me and he leans down and kisses me. My hands rest on his arms, his on my hips. Soon it gets heated and I'm pulling his shirt off. I scoot back and he reaches up and pulls the zipper of my dress down. I take it off and throw it onto the floor next to us. He laughs and then crawls on top of me and smiles then leans down and kisses me. I push him over so I'm on top of him. His eyes fill with lust as I lean down and kiss down his jawline and neck. His hands grip my hips as I grind my hips slightly, still kissing his neck.
"Mm." He hums. I sit up and he opens his eyes. His grip on my waist loosens. He looks at me and I smile.
"I'm still really tired and I feel like if we had sex I would fall asleep. Not cuz you aren't enough, your more then enough, but because I'm just really tired." I say and he laughs.
"Glad to know I'm full-filling." He says and I roll my eyes.
"Oop." I say looking at his neck where a nice red hickey lay. I run my fingers over it and he frowns at me
"I gave you a hickey." I say and make a face.
"Whelp, I have to get my revenge don't I?" He asks and then flips us over. He connects our lips, only in connecting to take his shirt off of me. He connects the again. Letting one hand hold him up a little and the other grip my waist. He pulls away and then goes to my neck. I bite my lip and then move my head up so he has more room. His hand grips my boob as he leaves a few hickeys.
"Fuck Jack." I say softly. He pulls away and examines his work, I roll my eyes and pull him back down.
"So you aren't tired anymore?" He asks against my and I shake my head
"No." I say and he laughs. He moves back up to my lips and smiles against them and then kisses me. His hand rubs me softly through my underwear.
"Jack." I say softly against his lips.
"Not too loud. They could be in their rooms." He says and I give him a look.
"Your not helping." I say breathlessly. He pulls his hand away and kisses me again. His fingers lock onto the thin piece of lace around my hip and he pulls them down, all while still kissing me. We've done this before. But it was fast and straight to the point. Nothing like we are doing now. He moves his hand back down and then starts rubbing me. I close my eyes and grip his arms. He takes that as a sign I guess and slowly slide a finger into me. I bite my lip and he kisses my neck, pumping his finger in and out, adding one more.
"Your insane." I say and he laughs
"How?" He asks
"Cuz I'm gonna scream and everyone will hear." I say squeezing my eye shut. He pulls his fingers out before I release. Out of breath, I open my eyes and he smirks at me.
"Screw you." I say and he laughs. I push him off of me and pull my underwear back up. He's frowning at me.
"What are you doing?" He asks
"Trying not to get pregnant." I say walking to my bag. I dig through it but them move to Jill's. I grab a condom and hold it up turning to him. His confused face turns into a smile. I walk over to him and set it on his chest. I then unbutton his pants and he pulls them off. I can see his bulge through his boxers. I grab the hem and pull them down. His member springs out and I grab the condom. I open it and then slowly put it on him. He bites his lip as I remove my underwear again. I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I then slowly slide down onto his shaft and his hands instantly go to my hips. I slowly start to bounce, setting the pace. Jack's having none of it. He flips us over and takes over. Setting the pace at his liking. Thrusting in and out a little quicker. I cover my own mouth the prevent from being loud. Jack holds my waist still and I hold onto his arm. I uncover my mouth to take a hand full of sheets and as I go to moan, Jack clashes his lips to mine.
"Don't." He says against my lips. I nod squeezing my eyes shut.
"I'm close." I say. He picks up the pace a little and I dig my nails into his back as I reach my climax.
"Fuck." I say quietly. The rest is history.

Oooopppp, I did smut 😂✌🏽 byeeee