27

ryan's pov -the next day-
this vacation has been shit. and it's not even half way over. and it's my fucking birthday.
"ryan. get up." i hear jill says. i sigh and pull the covers up more.
"ryan." she whines. i groan and sit up.
"you're annoying." i say. she laughs.
"get up and meet me downstairs." she says. i nod.
"happy birthday by the way." she says and kisses my cheek. i smile.
"thank you." i say. she nods and grabs whet phone, walking out. i yawn and stretch then get up and grab a simple outfit (above). i walk to the bathroom and strip, then throw on everything. i undo my braids and leave my hair in the waves. i do a bit of makeup and add some earring. hoops to be exact. i brush my teeth then call it good, adding a bit of perfume and deodorant, then grabbing my phone and walking out of the room. i jog downstairs and stop when i see a few of the guys in the living room. they're staring at me.
"yes?" i ask. hayes laughs.
"they like your boobs." he says. he was the only one not staring. i laugh and shake my head.
"happy birthday ry!" skate exclaims walking in from the kitchen. he picks me up and spins me around. i laugh and give him a hug as he sets me down.
"it's your birthday?!" tea asks. i nod.
"happy birthday!" him and the others yell.
"thank you guys." i say with a smile.
"i'm gonna go see what jill wants." i say. they nod and i make my way to the kitchen. as i walk in, i see a bag on the counter with a card and a cupcake. i smile and walk to it. i read the little tag on the bag. it's small and cute. all it's reads is Ryan in really pretty hand writing. i grab the card and read it.
'hey ry. just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. here's a small gift from a few of us, hope you'll like it. love you lots, jill, sammy, and skate"
i smile and then grab the bag, taking out the stuffing and a small box. i set everything else aside and open up the box. in it sits a very, very pretty necklace that says my name on it. i smile and rub my fingers along it. i pick up the box and my phone and run into the living room. and to skate. i hug him and he laughs.
"thank you." i say. he laughs and hugs me back.
"do you like it?" sammy asks as i pull away. i nod.
"it's really pretty." i say.
"it was mostly jill's idea but we pitched in." skate says and motions to him and sammy. i smile.
"i love it. thank you guys." i say. they nod.
"where's jill?" i ask.
"try out back." skate says. i nod and run to sammy and hug him and then run back into the kitchen and out back.
"jill. this necklace is legit my-" i cut myself off as i turn around.
"woah." i say. there's balloons all around the pools and floats in the pools. decorations everywhere.
"ta da!" jill exclaims, popping out from behind a chair.
"jillian." i say looking at everything.
"do you like it?" she asks. i look at her.
"yea. of course. but why?" i ask.
"we're having a pool party." she says. i give her a look.
"i told you i didn't-"
"i don't care. your having one ok?" she says.
"i just want you to feel better. and not sulk anymore. a party is what you need." she says walking to me.
"who's all coming?" i ask.
"all of the guys. dillion and derek and paisley, emily and alex." she says. i nod. good, it's small.
"ok. when did you do this?" i ask.
"the guys helped. but we did it when you fell asleep last night after the movie." she says. i shake my head with a smile.
"are you excited?" she asks. i nod.
"hell yea." maybe a party is what i need.