Talk it out

David, Jason, Jonah and I sat around the table in a restaurant, as we ate dinner. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it seeing a text from Ethan.

Is this a bad time? I really need to talk to someone. I know you're probably mad but I need you.

I made a confused face and typed back

I'm not mad E. What's up? Are you okay?

The three dots came up as he was typing back.

I did something stupid...

What?

I just want you back.. are you willing to try again?

I'm at dinner with the guys, but I'll call you when I get home Okay?

Okay.. ❤️

I locked my phone and ate my food. After David dropped me off I did my night routine and then sat in bed with my glasses on as I grabbed my lab top and FaceTimed Ethan.

His face was on my screen and he had dark circles under his eyes and his face was red as if he was crying. "Hey" He said and I smiled.

"I need you to listen to me okay?" I asked and he stayed silent. "I love you, so much. The fact that when all that shit went down and you didn't believe me just breaks my heart... I never kissed Jasper, I never kissed Logan. Both boys have girlfriends. Which you would have known if you'd let me talk to you. When that shit happened I was in the bathroom trying to explain to you that article was bullshit. Every word. I don't want them I want you" I told him and he smiled a bit before frowning.

He put me on pause and a few seconds later my phone went off. "Those are the screenshots. I should of listened but I was pissed. Diego even blew me up calling me retarded. I'm so sorry baby." He told me and I grabbed my phone unlocking it to look at the screenshot.

" He told me and I grabbed my phone unlocking it to look at the screenshot

I read then through and instantly got pissed. I then swiped to see the "picture" I sent him. I scrunched my face up and asked "what the hell?" It was a full frontal bra and underwear. The birth mark I have on my ribs was clear in the picture. "I never did this or took this" I told him and he groaned. "Who does that" I said extremely pissed.

"A fan sent it to me claiming to be Jaspers sister" Ethan told me and I groaned. "I don't even think Jasper has sisters that age. His younger sister is like 11. He then only has an older brother." I said and Ethan just says "I'm sorry baby. I should of came to you but instead I fucked up the most amazing thing that's happened to me. Will you ever forgive me?" I asked and smiled. "Yes baby I forgive you. Just.. come to me next time" I told him and he nodded. "I love you" I said and he smiled "I love you to Myrcella"

I laid back in my bed as I talked to Ethan who claimed he was coming over but told me not to hang up. I took my phone in to bathroom and drew myself a scalding hot bath. I dropped a bath bomb in as I leaned against the sink watching it dissolve. I then climbed in and sat back against the wall as Ethan hung up. I put some music on and laid back relaxing.

The door opened and I turned seeing Ethan. He smirked and instantly began to get undressed. I leaned forward as he sat behind me rubbing my shoulders. "You're so tense" Ethan whispered but then kissed my shoulder and left a trail of kisses leading to my neck.

"I missed you" He said before biting my neck and sucking on the spot. I whimpered before turning and wrapping my legs around his waist as my lips were on his. Ethan's phone rang and he pulled back and leaned over grabbing it. "It's Cam" he told me and held the phone to his ear. "Hello?" He asked and I kissed his neck biting and sucking before my hand traveled to his dick.

Ethan grunted and I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh. "Yeah I'm still here" he said and I stroked him under the water and he cleared his throat. "I talked to her. She's doing something and I'm sitting here waiting" he said and I went slowly before lining it up with my vagina. Ethan put a hand over my mouth as he was inserted in to me. "Yeah I did." he told him I turned and unplugged the tub as he began thrusting.

I moaned in to Ethan's hand and he held a firm grip on my mouth, as I was bounced up and down. "Yeah okay, bye" Ethan said and hung up before he threw his head back and moaned. Ethan's hands went to my waist and then trailed one hand down to mess with my clit. "Ethan" I moaned out and he kissed my neck before biting and sucking on one spot. "I'm gonna" I trailed off as Ethan grunted and shot his load in to me.

Ethan kissed me and I kissed him back before pulling away and standing up. "Thank god for birth control" I said and Ethan chuckled before getting up himself. "Let's go to bed" he mumbled and kissed my neck again. "Mmm lets go" I said and Ethan picked me up making me squeal as he then walked me to my room and plopped me on the bed before kissing me and going for round 2.

Ethan slept next to me as I scrolled through twitter on my phone. Getting tired of twitter I went to Instagram.

@princessamyrcella: I missed you

@princessamyrcella: I missed you.😘😍💋
Tagged: ekat19
8.9k likes||9.6k comments

———————-

The next morning came and I groaned as my head flicked left and right before I moaned. I leaned up to see Ethan's head between my thighs. He stopped and looked up smiling. "Morning baby" he said inserting his fingers.

"Morning" I moaned and laid back down as his tongue entered my folds again. I reached behind me and gripped my headboard tightly as I orgasmed. I moaned again before I came and Ethan pulled his head back smirking at me. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his before getting on top and pinning him to the bed.

We laid side by side breathless with smiles on our face. Nevertheless I straddled him sitting on his stomach as his hands were on my thighs. "You should move in" I told him and he looked at me. "I practically already am I mean during the
summer" he said but I chuckled.

"I know but you have to go back in a couple weeks" I pouted before saying "after you graduate. Pack your shit and move in" I told him. Ethan smiled and I leaned down kissing him. "I love you" I whispered and he kissed me back "I love you to" he told me.