Shameless

@princessamyrcella: guess who just started to watch Shameless!? This girl😁❤️5

5.4 k likes||comments disabled

———————————————
I sat in my bed as I put shameless on. Ethan was telling me I was missing out. So while he's at work I'm gonna start watching it. I got to episode 4 and Ethan called me.

"Hey baby what's up?" I said and he just says "you wanna go out to dinner with the cast tonight?" I smiled and bit my lip. "Course Ethan." I said and he chuckled. "Alright I gotta go love you." I just
replied "love you too"

I sat in my office as I had my headphones in. I edited my track and bobbed my head to the beat. I hummed the lyrics and then smiled as I saved it. My hair was swept to the side as kisses were planted on my neck. I hmmed and took my headphones off.

I turned and stood up, as Ethan pulled me in to his arms. "I missed you" I whispered in to his chest. "I missed you to baby" he told me. Ethan kissed my head and hugged me for a good minute before he pulled away. "We leave for Chicago in two weeks" he told me and I nodded. "Alright I'll book our flights later on." I told him and he smiled. "The dinner with the cast tonight is at 7. Dress formal but not to much" he told me and I nodded, "Alright."

Ethan kissed me lip and I smiled as we pulled back. "I get to plan my tour next week" I told Ethan as we went back to our room. "Really? How long is it going to be?" Ethan asked, "26 cities across the US." I told him as I went through my closet. "We start in LA and go across the US and then end in Venice Beach. I get my own tour bus and its just me so no opening act." I told Ethan and he just let me go on. "Problem is they want a set list of 20 songs. I barely have ten let alone twenty" I finally found the black dress I was looking for and undressed myself, before I slid the dress over my head.

I pulled on my white converse and came out grabbing my brush from my vanity. "Converse?" Ethan asked and I laughed, "Either converse or you carry me home tonight" I offered and he shrugged. "I don't care whatever makes you comfy baby" he teased and pulled his shirt off. "Trish asked me when we were gonna have a baby. I told her when she stops getting plastic surgery" I said and he laughed. "Everyone seems to think we will have babies first" I told him and he shrugged. "I've thought about it." he said and I hmmed. "Same. Not anytime soon" I said and he nodded agreeing.  We gathered our stuff and got everything around before we left. We got in our Uber and it took us to the restaurant.

Ethan intertwined our fingers as he lead me inside. We went over to the back back room and I smiled as the cast all called out "Ethan!" Emma then came over and hugged me tightly. "Myrcella!" I heard and I laughed as I was lifted in the air by Jeremy, and then again by Cameron. It was like an assembly line stop hugging one and another comes up. Ethan and I sat down next to each other and Emma was beside me.

We all sit down and order dinner, as we talk about the season and everything going on.

When dinner was over Ethan and I took an Uber and went back to my apartment.