Anaheim. Tour Day 1

I jumped around my room as music blasted through the house. My tour starts today. Jasper is going to be here round 3 and it's currently 12:30. I'm just waiting on Ethan's phone call. He goes to lunch around 1. I screamed the lyrics to an old Nicki Minaj song, as it cut off and my ringtone played.

I grabbed it seeing 'My Baby😍 is trying to FaceTime you....'
I slid to accept and smiled brightly as Ethan's face filled my phone screen and all I hear is "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TALKING TO MYRCELLA!" A door slammed and he sighed and smiled at me "hi baby" he said and I giggled. "Hi lovely" I told him and then asked, "what's going on there?" Ethan chuckled. "Jeremy and Cam are fighting over something retarded." I ahhhed and said "I miss you" I told him and he smiled at me "I miss you to babe" he told me.

"Tour day 1. Where are you going today?" Ethan asked. "Anaheim" I said with a smile. "I'm so excited but so anxious at the same time" I told him. "Nothing for you to be anxious about you're going to do awesome" he told me and I nodded. "Thank you E. I love you" I told him. "I love you to" he said before looking up. "Alright babe I gotta go." I nodded and said "alright." I opened my mouth to say bye and he hung up. "Goodbye to you to" I mumbled and tossed my phone next to me.

I did my hair and makeup as David came up. "What's up" I asked as I did my mascara. "Not much. Ready for Anaheim" he said and I chuckled. I finished my makeup and turned to him.

"What's on your mind D?" I asked and walked over to him. I sat next to him and he sighed. "Just fighting with Liza" he said and I nodded rubbing his back. "Well she's coming to the show so quit moping and makeup" I told him and he chuckled. "Thanks for the advice Myrcel." I smiled and said "I'm here anytime you need me"

I stood up and as a knock came at the door. "That's probably Jasper" I told him and walked out of the room and down the stairs. I opened my front door to see Jasper typing on his phone. "Hey you ready?" He asked and David came down. I turned grabbing my suitcase from beside the door. We went out to Jaspers car and then he drove the three of us to where I was supposed to meet to get on the tour bus. After I got on and fangirled over myself...I opened up Instagram and posted..

@princessamyrcella- They always say you shouldn't travel alone

@princessamyrcella- They always say you shouldn't travel alone. Thank you to my best friend for accompanying me to my first few shows. ❤️☺️
Tagged: daviddobrik
8.5 k likes||9.3 k comments

——————————-

I locked my phone and sighed. "What's up?" David asked and I shrugged. "Nothing really. Just missing my boyfriend" I said and he chuckled wrapping an arm around me. "I know how you feel," he told me and I chuckled leaning on him. David laid his head on mine. I smiled as we sat there in silence just leaning on each other.

I did a a sound check and then went backstage to do my hair and makeup and change clothes. When the concert started people were screaming and cheering as I walked out. I smiled widely and walked over to the mic stand. "How's everyone doing today?" I asked and the crowd roared with screams. "First song tonight is something that you'll all love... This is Knocking On Your Heart." I said and smiled as my band behind me played the familiar beat.

——-

@princessamyrcella: Day 1, Done ✅😘❤️7

7.6 k likes||8.3 k comments

~~~~~~~~

@jaspertflynn: This is my favorite one @princessamyrcella 😍💕5

5.4k likes||7.2k comments