Babysitting

I felt little kisses on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Ethan. "Morning beautiful" He whispered and I smiled, as he kissed my cheek. "Morning" I whispered back. I leaned up and reached over grabbing my phone. I had two miss calls and four texts. The calls were from Jason. The texts were from Ms. Greta

Greta- Hey Honey!

Greta- I dont mean to wake you up but I need you to babysit today for me!

Greta- I don't go in till noon though

Greta- Just text me when you get up

I pulled down the taskbar and checked the time. 10:45

I swiped it back up and typed back

'Hey Greta. I'll be happy to babysit for you today.'

Instantly I got a reply back

Greta- OMG. Thank you! I'll bring them around 11:10

I locked my phone and crawled out of bed. "Do you film today?" I asked and Ethan called back "Not till later." I nodded and went to my closet and changed my clothes.

"Why?" Ethan asked, as I pulled my joggers on. "I have to babysit for Greta today. They're coming in a few" I told him and walked over to my vanity. I put my contacts in and put some foundation on to cover my purple circles under my eyes.

Ethan was still in my bed when I stood up. "How many kids are coming?" He asked and I smiled. "Her grandkids are so sweet. There's Carlie she is 6, Abel is 10, Tristan is 11 months, and I think her oldest one is coming to and he's 15. They just don't trust him alone yet" I told him and he nodded. "I'm gonna go finish getting ready if they come will you get the door?" I asked and he mmhmmed before kissing me.

I went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, flossed, and used mouthwash. I brushed through my hair and left it down. A knock came at the door and I left the bathroom. Ethan was walking out of our room, but I winked as I passed him. I went to the door and opened it.

"MYRCELLA!" Carlie yelled and ran in. I crouched as she hugged me tightly. "Hey Carlie" I said and she was still smiling really wide. I stood back up when she let go, and Abel walked over to hug me. "Hi Abel" I said and he nodded, before he let go. Greta handed me Tristan who giggled at me. "Baby T." I said and he smiled before laughing. I set him down and he crawled after his siblings.

"Myrcella this is my oldest Sam. Sam this is Myrcella. Sam will you bring the pack and play in for Myrcella?" I smiled and he kept a look on me before he did what his grand mother asked. "I'll take good care of them Ms Greta" I said and she smiled brightly. "I have no doubt about that Myrcella" she said and then looked at her watch. "I gotta go now BYE KIDS" She called out and they all yelled back "Bye grandma!"

I closed the door and walked in to the kitchen. Ethan was leaning against the counter next to the fridge. "Hey you" I said and he smiled at me with that half smile. He didn't have a shirt on so I placed my hands on his hips. "I have to go soon. Emma is picking me up" He told me and I nodded.

"Alright. Be safe" I told him and he chuckled, before he leaned down to kiss me. I met him half way and connected our lips, as his phone buzzed. We pulled away and he grabbed his phone. "That's Emma. I gotta go" He said and kissed me quickly, and then kissed my cheek before leaving with a shirt in hand.

I walked back in to the living room, as Carlie ran over. "Cella can we watch a movie together?" I smiled. "Yeah let me take care of Tristan first okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Ask Sam about Netflix" I told her and she dashed off. I walked over and picked up the baby. Tristan smiled at me and I smiled back. "You must be getting hungry again huh?" I asked and he just giggled at me.

I made him a bottle and then gave it to him. He fell asleep before he could finish it. I laid him in the pack and play Sam pulled in for Greta. Going back to the main living room Carlie handed me the remote as her and Abel sat next to me on the couch, and Sam was on his phone in the chair. We picked to watch 'Finding Nemo'. Both kids leaned on me, as we watched.

By the end of the day Carlie and Abel were passed out. I held Tristan close to me as he was starting to fall back asleep. "I can take him Myrcella" Sam called out and he took him from me. I smiled as a silent thank you, and got up to clean my living room. I cleaned everything I could and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see a text from Ethan.

Thinking about you🌻🐢

I texted him back a heart and locked my phone. Sam came in and he hesitated. "What's up?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing" I shrugged as my phone buzzed again in my hands. I looked down to see a text from Ethan.

'How's babysitting?'

It's something. I think Sam has a crush on me 😂😂

On my girl?😤😤

Chill babe. He's 15.

Don't care. 😠

I like you not him. He's tooooo young .

Whatever bbygirl. 🌻

You're cute.
Your face. I like it😂❤️🌻

😍😘

😍💯😘

I locked my phone and I looked at the time. Greta should be here soon. I walked out to the living room and a knock came at the door. I smiled and went over opening it. Greta stood there still in her uniform. "Carlie and Abel are sleeping. Sam had Tristan. I've just been cleaning up." I told her.

Greta smiled and came in as she got the kids around. "Thank you so much Myrcella! I want you to take this" She said and handed me a wad of 1s. "Thank you" I said and she placed a hand on my arm before she and the kids left.