Bad day

Today I have so many things to do. I'm planning my tour, a project with David, and then another whole side project. David is taking me to all three since he has stuff to do in those buildings to.

My hair fell in tight small curls and they bounced, as I put things around the room in my bed. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket before I left my room and went down the stairs. I had the wrong time written down so I'm rushing out the door. I locked it and then rushed down the stairs, and to David's Tesla. I got in and he drove as I buckled my seat belt.

"I'm so out of it today." I told David who looked at me then at the road. "I wrote down the wrong time and Stella called me yelling because of it. My water in the whole freaking building got shut off because of a water break. I had a fight this morning with Ethan, Ugh. Today is not my day." I told him and he just lets me vent. "I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached."

David just says "you knew Stella was a major bitch. Yet you still keep her around" I shrugged, "she means well. I don't know. I'd fire her but she's supporting her son and I don't want them to be on the street because of me" I told David and he sighed. "Yeah I know how you feel" he told me.

My phone buzzed and I smiled as Ethan texted me

'Hey baby. Are you still upset over that stupid fight we had?'

I unlocked my phone and typed

'Course not!'

'I love you..🌻'

I love you to❤️

'So what are you up to?'

My thumbs moved fast across my keyboard.

'Ugh. Having a rough day. Stella called and of course bitched at me because I wrote the wrong time down and skipped my meeting with her. The water got shut off bc of a pipe break. We fought this morning... I just wanna go back to bed ☹️😓'

The delivered receipt changed to read as the type bubbles came up.

'Oh no. I'm sorry baby. Wish I could help you. Hb I bring dinner tonight? Chinese? And I'll rub your back when I get home 💕'

'Ugh. I love you. Please and thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you!'

After doing meetings after meetings I finally went home. I crawled in to bed and grabbed my phone. I texted Ethan telling him I was home and laid back falling asleep.
—————-
I leaned up and yawned as someone knocked on the door I made myself presentable and then went downstairs. I opened the door and smiled at the guy holding a bouquet of flowers. "Are you Myrcella?" He asked and I just say "yeah" he hands me the bouquet. "Have a great day" he told me and walked away.

I closed the door and looked down to see a card. 'Hope these made you smile, and make your day better -Ethan' I smiled widely and put the flowers in a vase. I went back upstairs and texted Ethan.

'Thank you baby💕 made my day!'

'Thought they would😁 be home soon'

Instagram//Multiple Pictures

@princessamyrcella: girls

@princessamyrcella: girls. Let me say this. Go for a guy that makes your heart flutter... I told Ethan I was having a bad day today and I woke up from my nap to a bouquet. ❤️
Tagged: Ekat19
8.4 k likes||9.6 k comments

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I locked my phone and laid back on my bed sighing. I guess I should film today instead of last minute.I shrugged and got up. I re did my makeup and grabbed my camera. I took it to my filming room I set my camera up.

------------

After I filmed I sat at my iMac computer, as I got pulled in to a google chatroom. It was for my tour. My manager Brandon and my day to day manager Stella were also in the call along with the guy who is managing my tour Gerard. "You're spending a month in Chicago where you'll do a photo shoot and a couple studio recordings and then fly to LA where you'll start the tour and then in a span of three months end your tour at Venice Beach." Gerard told me and I nodded.

"Sounds official to me" I told them and Brandon then spoke up "Hows the song writing coming along?" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair "Its... going. It'll be done before tour starts" I told him and he smiled "I believe in you Myrcella" he said, "Now the meetings over have a great night everyone" I exited out of the chat and sighed putting my head on the desk. How am I supposed to write fifteen more songs in a span of a month. I groaned and leaned my head up.

I sat back in my bed with my legal pad in my lap and gel pen in between my fingers. The door opened and Ethan slipped in and sat behind me, "What're you doing?" he asked. "Song writing" I told him. Ethan looked over my shoulder. "Babe it's blank" he told me and I sighed, "Yeah. I know." I grumbled and he put his hands on my shoulders and massaged my back. "I have five songs but need fifteen more before tour that starts in a month and I have writers block." Ethan paused for a second and then kissed my neck.

"You'll get it done. I know you can" he said and continued. He pulled my hair out of its ponytail and leaned over grabbing the pad and pen before putting it next to us. "What are you doing?" I asked. He smirked and said "Getting your mind off of it." He turned me to him and kissed me. He pushed me down on the mattress and hovered over me as his tongue went in to my mouth.