Secret Phone Calls Equals Jealous Ethan

I stood in the kitchen as I watched my phone like a hawk. I'm expecting a call from my mother, and we're not really on a great page. I smiled as Ethan walked in and greeted me with a kiss. Ethan then went and sat at the kitchen counter and I leaned forward, as he asked "So we're almost done filming here."

I nodded and he opened his mouth to continue talking, but my phone started to buzz. I turned and saw 'Lukas Williams' displayed. "Fuck. I gotta take this. Put a pin in this convo" I said and grabbed my phone, before leaving the kitchen. "Hey Luke whats up?" I asked and he chuckled. "Always a pleasure to hear your voice Myrcel" I giggled, as I went up the stairs. "How's you know who" I asked and he sighed. "She's your mother Myrcella shouldn't you come and see her" I rolled my eyes, as I closed my bedroom door behind me.

"Luke if I wanted to come see her then I'd be there instead of you talking to me over the phone. Besides she loves the attention from all her doctors" I told him and he chuckled. "I guess your right, but either way she's sick." I scoffed. "I understand that Luke. She's been sick since I was Thirteen" Luke sighed again.

"No. Cell. She's getting worse." I bit my lip and nodded. "I' uh.. I have to drop off a payment to the hospital so I'll go in and see her today. Besides. She didn't even recognize me last time, or the fight we had" I told him and Luke cleared his throat. "Princess. Just come and I'll be here with you" I gulped and said "Alright. Thanks, Luke. I'll be there in 20" We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I groaned and slid my phone in my pocket before I wiped my eyes. I pulled my shoes on and grabbed my wallet, and put it in my bag. I slung my bag on my back and checked my makeup. I quickly went down the stairs and over to Ethan. "I know we were having a moment and I feel like a bitch but I have to go," I told him and kissed his cheek. I then went out of the house and down the stairs.

I walked down the street and turned as I kept walking. I reached the medical hospital my mother was in and I went up to the front desk. "Princess!" Luke called out and hugged me. I smiled as we pulled away. Lukas Williams my favorite nurse he's known me since I was practically born.

I went over to the cashier section and paid on the growing hospital bill before Luke showed me to my mother's room. I anxiously gulped as I fidgeted with the end of my crop top. "Allison?" Luke called out and my mother turned to me. Her brown eyes found mine and she faintly called out "Cella?" Luke turned to me as I called out "Hi Mom." Luke turned to me. "I'm getting paged I'll be right back" I nodded at him, and he left.

I turned back to my mother, as I walked in and was instantly hit with a tissue box. "Didn't I tell you to never come back!" She snapped and I took a step back. "You made them go away. Made everything go away. Its YOUR FAULT" She screamed at me. "You're such an attention seeker. Little whore." I bit my lip sighing.

It wasn't the first time my mother openly screamed at me for making my father and uncle both leave from not only my life but hers. "You lied. You lied to them" She whispered. "YOU MADE THEM LEAVE." She screamed and I jumped this time. "Mom. You're sick" I told her, but it just made her more angry. "IM NOT SICK. STOP TELLING ME THAT. I HATE YOU. YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." I gulped. That's a new one. I nodded and backed up.

I reached the doorway, as Luke rushed to my side. "I knew this was a bad idea" I told him with tears in my eyes. "Myrcella" He breathed out, but I shook my head and walked away from him. The whole walk back I was crying. Reaching my apartment I unlocked the door. Ethan was no where in sight. I closed the door and took my shoes off, before I went upstairs.

Ethan sat on my bed looking at my computer. "E?" I asked my voice breaking. Ethan snapped his head to me. "What.. What's wrong?" He asked softly, as he closed the computer and put it on the nightstand, before he rushed over to me. Ethan pulled me in a hug, as I cried on his shoulder. Ethan pulled away and sat on my bed. I went over and I cuddled in to him, as I sobbed in to his chest.

"What happened baby?" Ethan whispered. "I-I.." I could barely speak. I cleared my throat, as I willed myself not to cry. "My mom is sick.." I told him and leaned up wiping the makeup running down my face. "Oh." Ethan said, but I shook my head.

"She's been sick since I was thirteen. That call I got earlier was from her nurse. He calls and updates me. See my mom has always held a grudge against me, because my father and uncle went to jail... I went to see her and she completely exploded on me. I'm a worthless piece of shit now" I mumbled the last part.

Ethan put his hand on my jaw and moved my face so I was facing him. "You're not worthless or a piece of shit. You're sweet, Adorable, and hot as hell." He told me and kissed my lips.

"Ethan" I said and he looked at me. "Theres something else you should know" I told him and he lost color in his face. I cleared my throat, and spoke "When we were first talking remember when you asked if I was a virgin?" Ethan nodded and pulled a confused face.

I took a deep breathe. "I'm telling you this because I trust you." I told him taking his hands.. "I lied to you. I.. I was sexually assaulted when I was little" I told him and Ethan was taken back. "What?" He asked and I nodded, before I told him the story I told Diego.

"Wow" He spoke. "And this whole time I thought you were going to tell me you cheated on me" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "I would never" I told him and he nodded pulling me to him. "I know that now baby" he whispered in to my ear, as he held me to him. "I don't care about your past. You're here now and with me" He whispered to me, before he kissed my temple.