1.1

(A/N: Subtle sensitive material ahead. Not much, but it's still something. You've been warned.)

I hate coffee.

The sour taste is one I can live without.

It tastes as bitter as the tears I shed and has the smell of smoke and impending doom that lingers on the edge of the cup whenever my lips attempt to meet with it.

Coffee appears in almost every painful memory I have during my time here on this wicked planet.

The Turkish coffee I had at my mother's funeral.

The latte I had thrown into the trash moments before getting assaulted by my college professor.

The cafe au lait I had dropped in horror upon finding my boyfriend at the time making out with my then-roommate when I was still in college.

The Americano I had moments before witnessing his death

I absolutely hate coffee.

But no matter how much I hated coffee, anything would be better than the position I was currently in right now.

I felt a wet drop of what I could only imagine was blood trickle down my wrist. I didn't understand why at first, but the sharp sting of the hard plastic restraints digging into my wrists reminded me that I was tied down to a pole shooting up from the cold, hard ground of the large room.

The only thing I could make out from behind the dirty red blindfold blocking my sight was the dim light of god knows what room. I knew I was the only one in the room judging from the lack of shadows dancing across my figure as I frantically looked around for something. Anything.

I don't know where I am.

I don't know what time it is.

I don't even know how long I've been knocked out.

I don't know anything.

The only thing I know is I've been abducted by what I fear may be the SBG and I'm stuck down here in this desolate setting with nothing but my thoughts, the stinging pain of these restraints digging deeper into my paling flesh, and the stench of dirt mixed in with piss and blood.

I tried to wiggle my feet to keep them from losing anymore feeling than they already had, but to my surprise, I found they were wrapped with thick strips of duct tape to keep them from performing any further movement.

I would've huffed in annoyance, but the piece of tape covering my own mouth kept me from doing so.

They've completely immobilized me.

Someone, please save me from this hell

My mind first wanders to Taehyung.

The thought of him makes me want to burst into tears on the spot.

Just this morning I was longing for his warm embrace. Now, it's the only thing that could possibly help me in my time of need right now.

I want to engulf myself in his arms and have him hold me close to his chest as he coos sweet words and empty promises into my ear that will make my heart flutter to heights unknown to this world.

I don't know if it's the awful stench of this room or the thought of his sweet smile that makes my eyes begin to prickle with tears right away.

At least if I can't have Taehyung, give me him.

Sure, in my hallucinations he presents himself as downright obnoxious, caustic, and evil, but that's not the real him.

He was always gentle and soft-spoken when it came to me.