0.1

Y/N POV

"You smell pretty" the drunkard slurred as I desperately attempted to haul him into my car in handcuffs.

"That's great." I commented, not really caring about the comment and just hoping I could get him into the car without getting vomit on my uniform like what happened two nights ago.

He was the fifth one I've picked up all week. I get these calls all the time. Picking up anyone who seems disorderly and loud (and mostly drunk) or is being a disturbance is usually what I do. It's not anything enjoyable or fun.

Just some drunk bastards who don't know what respect is.

If it's a female, I usually get slapped.

If it's a male, I'll get anywhere from a slap on the ass to them groping a boob before they get the good ol' silver bracelets locked on the wrists.

But this particular case was a little different and intense than what I usually get called in for.

"I gave you a compliment you ungrateful whore, might as well take it." the man started to grumble, jerking in his handcuffs. The more he talked, the more he struggles to get in the vehicle and soon I was just going to have to shove his dirty self in there if it meant I could just leave already.

"I don't need people to tell me I smell pretty, I already know it." I told him, urging him to duck his head into the car, but he only resisted more, causing me even more irritation.

"Listen up here you fucking bitch, I —"

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak to my partner like that." I heard a husky voice from behind me cut in.

I turned around only to see a dazzling set of bunny set teeth smiling charmingly at me.

"I see you needed my help with this one." He said.

"Don't flatter yourself, Jungkook. I got this one." I tried to persuade him, but it was obviously clear that I wasn't getting anywhere with this bastard taking up all of my time by throwing profanities and resisting arrest.

"Don't worry, I got him. I think you should actually take care of the girl. She's still pretty shaken up and I'm getting no where with her. I think she'll be more comfortable talking to you." He says while taking the man off my hands and nodding over at the shivering teenage girl staring into space sitting on the sidewalk a few feet away.

I sighed, giving up as I made my way over to her.

She was probably only 16, 17 years old. But all shriveled up and shaking on that sidewalk, she looked about as small as 5. I did a once over of her face. Her face was dirtied, streaked with dry tears and mascara darkening her milky white skin. Her clothes, an off the shoulder maroon blouse paired with a black skater skirt and black high heeled boots.

I could see from observation that she was missing one of her boots, a sleeve of her blouse was slit from the top to bottom, and her skirt had one tear from the bottom going up, almost revealing her womanhood. I made sure to grab a blanket along from the trunk to cover her up.

"Good evening." I started, hoping to get her to make eye contact, but she only kept staring off into the distance, hugging her knees even closer to her chest. A tear slipped down her cheek.