Chapter 8 Kaidyn

Daniel sat across from me with this goofy smirk on his face before speaking.

"So I heard..."

"Heard what?"

"I was the only one you've been with." He eased down beside me before the scent of his cologne hit my nose. Daniel was staring at me intensely, waiting for my response while wearing a sly smirk.

"Don't flatter yourself, Daniel. That's what you heard. Who said it was the truth?" I rolled my eyes while rising from the couch and walking off.

"Kaidyn.."

When I ignored him,  he caught up with me and grabbed the waist band of my pants, pulling me closer until my back was pressed against his chest. "Come here girl, what's up?" He whispered while pressing himself against me.

"Un uh! What the hell yall doing?" Chantel spoke, bending her neck while cradling Skyleigh in her arms.

Daniel released my pants while turning to Chantel who was eyeing us both.

"Let me see the baby."

    She passed him Skyleigh and headed in my direction.

"I saw that." She whispered  while brushing past me.

"Tell your girlfriend to keep my business out of the streets!" I cut my eyes before storming off.

      Marcus

Kaidyn nearly knocked me over while stomping down the hall.

"Damn girl! What you do to her?" I asked Daniel while entering the living room.

"You know she always mad."

"Don't I know."

Chantel walked out of the bedroom wearing nothing under her light grey sundress. Looking at the towel wrapped around her head and the change of clothes, I knew that she had just showered.

"Do you want me to get  her, Daniel?"

"Na, she straight."

I watched her walk back to the bedroom before speaking.

"You heard about Dria's little sister."

"Yea, Jelly told me."

"They tried to talk to her but that shit ain't work. You know young hoes ain't tryna listen to that shit. Dria tryna talk, she needa slap that lil hoe."

"Hell yea, but look.."

"What's up?"

"When they was over there, Jelly told me that Kaidyn said I was the only nigga that fucked."

"Hell na, ain't no way."

"Ion't know but shid, that's what she said."

"You know what that mean.."

"What?"

"She waitin' on you to slide back in.  And I seen that ass naked, you gotta man."

"You seen her naked?'

"Calm down nigga! I walked in to take a piss and she was drying off. Besides, she ain't yo girl, why you getting tight? Oh, I get it. That's why you been coming around more, huh? Chasing pussy."

"Nigga, I ain't chasing shit."

"Well act like it, nigga. Stop being so tender, she just playing mind games with yo ass."

"It ain't like that."

"She got you open, bruh. I'm telling you." I spoke grabbing Skyleigh and rising from the couch.