Chapter 3 Dria

"Why did he bring her to my party?" Kaidyn spoke leaning over the bathroom sink.

"Maybe because that's his girl." Meilanie added.

Kaidyn ran the water over her face, in attempts to sober up.

"I understand that but.. never mind." She sighed.

This was turning into the Kaidyn Show. We were all cooped in the bathroom, discussing Daniel and Jelly.

"You're drunk, Kaidyn." I sighed while handing her a towel.

"Dria, relax, I'm fine."

I shook my head and handed her the fresh linen towel.

"You better not start no, shit." Chantel threatened while blocking the door.

"I'm not starting any shit with him. I promise it's gonna take a lot more than Daniel walking up in here with some ghetto bitch glued to his arm, to knock me off of my square." Kaidyn laughed to herself and applied lipstick. "I won't start any shit."

"Well, excuse me."

She snapped the top on the make up and brushed past Chantel. We followed her and noticed she was heading in Daniel's direction, who was all over Jelly.

"Shit!" Chantel mumbled.

"Can I steal him away, for a second?"

Jelly looked back at Daniel, furrowed her eyebrows, and rose from his lap.

"I'll be right back." He spoke, following Kaidyn into the kitchen.

Chantel, Meilani, and I, hid in the kitchen pantry, so we could eavesdrop.

"So what's up? Are you trying to ruin my party with all of that? Bringing her here and trying to flaunting her.."

"What?" He ruffled his eyebrows.

"I'm just stating the obvious, Daniel."

"Kaidyn, get outta my face with that bullshit and lay off the liquor. "

When he tried to walk back towards the party, she grabbed his arm.

"I'm drunk, but I know what you're doing. What are you trying to prove? That you've moved on?"

"I ain't the one who left." He snatched away from her grip.

I could see hurt in her eyes, that quickly turned to anger. "Get that bitch and get out!"

"That's all the fuck you had to say! Miserable ass, tryna start some shit up."

"Miserable? Daniel... you're too big to fight so I'll just go knock that bitch out!"

We rushed out of the pantry in time to catch her, before she made it to Jelly. Kaidyn was my girl but Jelly had some blood under belt. I couldn't let her fight at her own party. Kaidyn broke away from us and threw the glass dish that sat at the edge of the counter at Daniel, missing by an inch.

"Get the fuck out!"

He glared at Kaidyn while brushing past her body and left her standing in the kitchen.

"Let's go."

"What? But we just got here.." Jelly complained.

"Let's go, Jelly."

She grabbed her purse and followed Daniel out of the door.

I walked back into the kitchen to find Chantel scolding Kaidyn.

"Thanks, Kaidyn. Thanks a lot." She spoke sarcastically while kneeling to sweep up the broken glass. "I got it." Kaidyn slurred snatching the broom.