Untitled Part 7

Začít od začátku

He smiled at me help started to wash some of the dishes in the sink. 

"So what are we making?" Butters asked and I shrugged pulling the eggs from the fridge. 

"We h-have the stuff to make P-pizza pie, I haven't m-met anyone who h-hasn't liked it," I said, pulling out some tomatoes and he nodded. 

"Ok, so Kyle is Diabetic and then no one really likes olives. Kenny and Eric will eat almost anything and No one else is really picky. No allergies or preferences," he said with a smile and I nodded, pulling out the flour. 

"S-Sounds good then, do you know how to make pizza dough?" I ask and he nods. 

"Yep! Are we making it from scratch?" he asked and I nod. 

After about an hour or so of preparing the Pie, which we ended up making four because too many ingredients and why not, we only had to wait about ten more minutes for them to finish cooking so Butters and I were setting the table. 

"W-wait, so you are telling me, that you h-had you had a business where y-you'd get girls to sell kisses and pr-pretty much give you the money they made?" I asked, holding back a laugh and he nodded. 

"Yeah, I don't know what was wrong with me," he said, shaking his head but laughing. 

"I don't th-think I'll be able to handle this town," I say and he laughs while setting down the napkins. 

"I don't know how any of us do, but I think you'll fit in," he said and I just smile at he and go in the kitchen to check the Pies. 

I open the oven and the smell of Pizza fills the air. I smile and check them, decided it needs about two more minutes. I close the door and turn to See Clyde standing there and I jump. 

I throw the hand towel that was on the sink at him and he caught it before putting it no the counter. 

"Do you find satisfaction at throwing things at me, despite knowing you'll miss?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. 

"D-do you find s-satisfaction at scaring me every f-five minutes?" I asked and he smirks at me,

"Touche."

"So I smell Pizza, but it is better than Pizza, what are you making?" he asked, narrowing his eye's suspicious. 

I laugh and turn the light on in the oven and tell him to look for himself before going back to Butters who was having a conversation with Craig and Token, while putting some daisies into a glass vase on the center of the table. 

"A-about a minute left th-then I'll n-need your help serving," I say and Butter nods at me while Token gives me a smile which I weakly return. 

I turn to go back into the kitchen and I run into a, very fast, running Clyde. 

"Kenny! Get over here and look what your boyfriend and Tweek made!" Clyde called Kenny over and I heard the timer go off. 

"That's our cue, let's go Tweek, before Kenny and Clyde attack it," Butters says with a chuckle and I follow him into the kitchen. 

We turn off the timer and pull out the pies. I realized Butters put drawings of Cat faces on the top of them in sauce and I smile. 

"I thought they were cute," Butters muttered, looking down at the pies and I give him a nudge. 

"Th-they are adorable," I tell him and he gives me a bright smile that I can't help but return. 

Butters and I decided to let the pies cool off so we were just talking as Clyde and Kenny were practically drooling over them.