chapter fourteen

At lunch Zachary, Pheobe, Lucy, Jacelyn, and Andy sat at the same table. They each brought lunch from home so that they didn't have to eat the cafeteria burgers that were more murderous to their stomach than the actual murderer running around.

"So, tell me about this Sawyer guy." Andy says as he sits down in front of Zachary and beside Jacelyn.

"Well, I think the only thing important you need to know is that he was framed for murder, he was arrested but he's being released from police custody tomorrow because someone else was killed while he was in custody." Zachary says, he couldn't bare say Lizzy's name. She didn't deserve what happened to her, neither did Justin or Catherine or anyone else that had or will be affected by this notorious killer.

"Does anyone know who framed him?" Andy asks

"No, whoever is killing all these people obviously framed him but nobody knows who the killer is." Pheobe says

"Do you guys have any theories?" Andy asks

"I think there's more than one person doing the murdering. It's someone young, and it's a girl." Lucy states, almost certain.

"How do you know that?" Andy asks

"Uh well, when Zachary and I were captives we could listen to the people's conversations and they always talked about a kid and referred to the killer as a she." Lucy says

"Anyways, let's change the subject. Tell us about yourself Andy." Jacelyn grins

"Oh, um I moved here from Orlando, Florida because my mom got a promotion for her job." Andy began.

"Do you have any siblings?" Jacelyn asks

"Yeah, I have a nine year old sister and a Seventeen year old brother." Andy says "My sister drives me crazy though."

"See, I like him. He knows what it's like to have an annoying sister." Zachary jokes and Jacelyn slaps his arm.

"I'm not annoying!" Jacelyn says, offended by his words. Zachary laughs.

"So, Andy do you want to come to the party tomorrow? I can send you the address." Lucy says

"Sure, but you don't have my number." Andy says

"Here, put it in my phone." Lucy says and hands Andy her phone. He types in his number and hands it back to Lucy. Zachary ate his fries and watched Jacelyn give Lucy the evil eye. If looks could kill...

"Are you guys inviting the quads-" Jacelyn stopped. "Can I still call them the quads?"

"Jacelyn! That's rude, they're coming over here." Pheobe says and stands up to greet the former quads. Jacelyn rolled her eyes.

"How are you doing?" Pheobe asks them.

"We've been better I suppose, how are you?" Sam asks

"I'm okay, do you guys want to sit with us?" Pheobe asks

"Um, yeah sure." Ryan says as they sit at the table and Pheobe takes her normal seat beside Zachary. Andy introduces himself to them and the quads introduce themselves as well. Everyone got quiet, they were afraid to say something, they didn't know if the Blinders were still emotional.

"Guys! Please, stop being all weird. We're devastated, we are, but these are the times that we need friends that won't think we're going to break!" Chase yells

"Sorry man, we just don't want to hurt you guys' feelings or anything." Zachary says

"You won't." Ryan answers.

"Wait. What happened? Why would we hurt his feelings?" Andy asks

"Wow, Attkins you seriously need to watch the news more." Zachary says

"Um, their sister was murdered last night." Jacelyn says slowly.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry." Andy apologizes and the blinders nod.

"It's okay, things happen you know." Sam shrugs. "I just wish we'd have a little more time to hang out with Lizzy. She was so nice but she always kept to herself."

"Well, this is random and completely off subject but you three should come to the party we're hosting tomorrow for Sawyer's release. Maybe it'll help you guys heal." Pheobe suggests. "It's at Sawyer's house."

"Yeah, sure. We'll be there." Ryan smiles halfheartedly