One Shot 3: Empty

Song fic kinda

Song is Empty by boyinaband and Jaiden from JaidenAnimations

T/W: mentions of eating disorders, sad and much comfort, mentions of mental disorders, The Last mentioned (because honestly that's my trigger. It's like a G-note trigger for my emo ass)

Ship: platonic yoonmin

----

"Hyung?" The voice was more timid, waking him up from afar. Whoever it was, was smart. They'd just woken Yoongi from a good dream about sleeping -it happened and you can fight him.

"What?" He wanted to come out stronger, but through sleep it became more of an annoyed mumble.

"It's serious- ah, kind of?" Whoever it was, Yoongi was beginning to recognise it through the fog of sleep began to ramble before suddenly collecting themselves. "Can you please sit up?"

"I'm awake, brat. It's warm here so tell me what you want." He mumbled, peaking out from under the warm covers and saw Jimin sitting cross legged on the floor next to my head.

He pouted subconsciously before speaking again. "I wanna make a cover of a song- like my own The Last."

The name of Yoongi's song spiked confusion and worry, immediately he slid off the bed, not thinking as he dragged the blanket down with him. More softly, he asked. "What do you mean, like your own of that song?"

The pink haired boy looked at his lap, fiddling with his fingers as he spoke. "You said that doing that -singing about your struggles- helped. I want to do that."

It was as if a hand were squeezing down in his chest. "I don't think that's the best idea. People deal with stuff differently and-"

"I know that, Yoon hyung."

"- singing about that kind of stuff and thinking it over daily can be really hard."

"You don't think I'm strong enough?" Jimin's head whipped up, tears pooling in his eyes. It took a split second to register the sudden attitude. Suddenly the younger began being defensive and it made the white haired man want to pull him close and tell him he only wanted to protect him.

"Of course not." He whispered, cupping Jimin's cheeks and whipped the tears that had leaked. Taking a breath to calm the anxiety that had began to stir in his chest. "It's just that I want you to know that this isn't the only way to deal with everything."

The younger tilted his head to his cheek was more in the comforting warmth of his friend. "I know..."

"Alright." Yoongi cleared his throat and pulled his hands away, pulling the fallen blanket around his shoulders. "Why have you come to me? You can do this yourself, Jimin-ah."

Said male nodded, cheeks tinted pink. "I need a good rapper for the song I chose, and because of your mix tape I wanted you to be apart of it too."

"Plus I am the best rapper." Yoongi joked to break the emotional tension that still lingered from before.

This got a chuckle from Jimin. "Yes, Hyung, that too."

Gummy smile met crescent shaped eyes as the two let the tension pass. Finally Yoongi continued. "Well, if you're planning on doing a cover, we have to ask the original-"

"I've already done that, they both agreed. They were quite happy about it, they hope the message gets passed around to others." Jimin grinned.

"Yah! You're growing up and being so responsible." Yoongi said, slightly sarcastically but smiled fondly none the less.