Chapter 44: Tenroujima Island (Tenrou Arc)

A week later, It is revealed that Wendy has partnered with Mest, and they, along with all the other two-person teams participating in the S-Class Trial, prepare to board the ship to Tenrou Island.

The hot blazing sun shines down on the boat where the participants are dying from the heat. "So hot...Even though it was winter at home...What is this?! I think i'm gonna melt!" Lucy mumbled, sprawled out on her chair in her bikini. "I'll turn into ice cream and get eaten by Happy!"

"Not very appetizing..." Happy commented, sweating like crazy as well.

"Lu-chan, sit up straight." Levy said sheepishly smiling at her.

"Because of currents, this area has the same climate all year 'round'" Cana informed, fanning herself with a fan.

Wendy weakly groans as she feels the heat beating her down.

"I feel sluggish..." Happy muttered.

"I'm gonna turn into ice cream..." Lucy continues to sit in her chair inproperly.

"This heat ain't nothin'" Gajeel commented, not minding the heat at all.

"Juvia, aren't you got all bundled up in that?" Lisanna asked.

"Juvia is not hot..." Juvia responded.

"Hot..." Snow weakly mumbled, his shirt was off.

"I feel sick!" Natsu groaned. He stumbles over the ledge of the boat where Yuki is sitting.

"Natsu! Keep it away from me, alright?" Yuki, also not wearing a shirt, said.

"Wendy didn't perform a Troia spell on me!" Natsu hurled, crying a waterfall. Then he decides to throw up over the ledge.

"You can't blame her. After all, she's Mest's partner." Yuki informed.

"I'm sorry, Natsu-san." Wendy innocently smiles at him. Natsu continues to suffer with his sickness as he cries in tragedy.

"I don't care for this chumminess when soon, we'll all going to be enemies." Evergreen said.

"It's hot to be a Man!" Elfman shouted.

"I have no idea what that means." Evergreen added.

"I wanna eat ice cream..." Lucy sighed.

"Don't eat me, okay?" Happy said.

"I can't even imagine you as ice cream, Happy..." Lucy replied. She lies her back all the way until she sees the island with the large tree, upside down in her vision.

"It's in sight." Yuki pointed out.

"Have we arrived?" Snow asked.

"That's Tenroujima?!" Lucy sits up in her chair.

"What a freaky shape!" Elfman judges its appearance.

"Is that an island on top of an island?" Levy said.

"Wow...Even from here, I feel magic power in the air around the island." Wendy informed.

"Very impressive." Mest complimented.

Natsu continues to hurl and groan from his sickness until Happy jumps by his side. "Natsu! We're almost there." He pats him on the shoulder to comfort him.

The Master appears from the second level of the boat standing on top of the wooden railing. "It's said that long ago, there were fairies on that island. Also, in reference to the very first Fairy Tail master, there's Mavis Vermilion's Sleeping Ground!"

"What's with those clothes?!" Snow complained, pointing at the Master.

"After all, it's hot!" The Master replied, fanning himself.