Chapter 41: Bye Edolas (Edolas Arc)

Mystogan and Lily can't decide on who's gonna be the hero and who's gonna be the villian of Edolas. As the panic outside intensifies, a guard enters the room and informs Lily that people are wreaking havoc outside. They both agree to put an end to the riot first and head outside.

Natsu, dressed up as a demon, laughs out loud which catches everybody's attentions. "I am the Great Demon King Dragneel! I've taken all this world's magic power!"

"Natsu!" Mystogan is surprised to see Natsu causing a riot and scaring everyone.

Edo-Fairy Tail arrive to the scene and see Natsu laughing out loud on the rooftop of some building.

"What are you doing, me?!" Edo-Natsu shouted.

Natsu evilly laughs uncontrollably. "I'm the one...who beat your King!" He points to an unconcious Faust who is tied to a rock. "Maybe i'll let him live just as a special favor!"

The people of Edolas are traumatized to see their King defeated.

"Kuro! Setsuko! Redfox! Marvell! Destroy the city, my loyal servants!" Natsu ordered.

Snow and Yuki destroy a couple of buildings which scare most of the citizens.

As Edo-Gajeel watches the Dragon Slayers, he knows what they're doing and goes along with the plan informing the citizens that they are dangerous and evil.

Wendy tries to scare a little boy, but he has no reaction. Gajeel appears behind Wendy and scares the boy with his scary face. The helpless boy runs away screaming. "I'm sorry..." Wendy sweat dropped forgetting the fact that Gajeel is behind her.

Gajeel and his counterpart grin at each other.

"What are you doing? Stop this!" Mystogan ordered, shouting at Natsu.

"Destroy more of the city! My servants!" Natsu demanded.

"Shut up with the 'servant' thing already, you jerk!" Snow shouted, annoyed with Natsu.

"Whatever, just do it!" Natsu ordered.

"He's talking like he's hot stuff..." Snow muttered.

Natsu then scares people by breathing fire, causing Mystogan to yell at him, ordering him to stop. However, Natsu ignores him and reveals to the people that Mystogan is the Prince of Edolas who went missing seven years ago. Lily questions out loud why Natsu and the others are doing there. Nadi then appears and reveals that after overhearing Mystogan and Lily's conversation in the Anima room, he told the Dragon Slayers about their plan.

As Mystogan leaves to fight Natsu, Lily wonders if Natsu is planning on dying in order to get the people to trust Mystogan. As Mystogan closes in on Natsu, Nadi tells Lily to prepare for what is gonna happen to them.

As the Magic continues to leave, Nichiya and his guards return to their normal state. Elsewhere, Mystogan tries to cast a Sleep Magic Spell on Natsu but fails when the Magic is sucked into the Anima. Natsu then uses his Magic to destroy a house, causing the people to penic.

"Natsu-san! You're going to far!" Wendy shouted.

"It's fine...He's a devil with a huge amount of magic power." Snow said.

"And a hero with no magic power is gonna stand against him." Yuki added.

Mystogan tries to reason with Natsu but Natsu ignores him and answers him with a punch. Irritated, Mystogan begins to fight back. He tells Natsu just to stay down after being attacked, but Natsu refuses, revealing that it's his way of performing a Fairy Tail Farewell Ceremony.

As the two fight, Natsu begins to say the three conditions for anyone leaving Fairy Tail. With smiles on their faces, both men throw a final punch and Natsu falls while Mystogan manages to stay standing. With their prince victorious, the people begin to cheer.

Gajeel watches his counterpart walk away with a wave. Gajeel grins at him as a thank you.

Suddenly, Natsu's body begins to glow.

Snow and the others bodies began to glow as well. "It's started." Wendy said.

"Okay...Let's put on a real show as we kick the bucket!" Gajeel said.

Elsewhere, Lily and Nadi's bodies also began to glow and Nadi reveals that all those who have Magic within their bodies are being sucked in by the Anima as well.

All around Edolas, the Exceeds and Fairy Tail members' bodies are also glowing and are beginning to float upwards towards the Anima.

As they watch the Fairy Tail members leave, the members of Edolas Fairy Tail wonder out loud what they are gonna do without their Magic.

"Don't look so glum! You can't have a guild without magic, you say?" Snow shouted. His counterpart looks up at him. He moves his hand over his left shoulder where his Fairy Tail guild mark is. "As long as you have your friends, that's your guild right there!"

Elsewhere, Erza is also being sucked in as well and says goodbye to her counterpart.

As they begin to return to Earthland, Natsu, Snow, Yuki, Wendy, and Gajeel pretend that they are suffering and the citizens begin to cheer again, all praising their prince.

With tears in their eyes, everyone waves a final farewell to their new and old friends. After the departure of Earthland Fairy Tail and the Exceeds, Mystogan turns to his people and tell them that they are going to live on, without Magic.