25 After The End

DROELOE - Many Words (Flaws x DROELOE Remix)

Just an extra chapter, cuz why not?

It was the beginning of Summer Break. The sun was shining down with a few clouds in the sky. It was the perfect day to go out and have some fun.

Liam was doing just the opposite. He was on his bed reading a book wrapped in his covers. He was content and calm.

Suddenly, Alan slammed opened his bedroom door and yelled, "Let's go out, sweetie!"

"****!" Liam exclaimed.

Alan said totally ignoring Liam's response, "that's the spirit!" He went up to the bed and snatched the covers off of him. "Come on!"

Liam sighed, "You are too excited. Let me sleep in."

He replied, "First of all, it's one o'clock." He snatched up his book. "Second of all, it's been a week since the break started." He placed the book facedown on the table gently. "Also, you were already awake, and you're being lazy. Now put on your clothes so we can go on a lunch at Pancake Place."

Liam sighed and sat up. "Fine. Get in the closet."

Alan did as he was told while Liam dressed and got ready. After that, they left the house.

The sun shone on them as the warm air blew gently.

Liam glance at Alan.

Alan was smiling serenly. The sunshine made his dark skin glow. He seemed at peace of the environment.

He called, "Alan."

"Hm?"

Liam held out his hand. "Can we?"

He said happily, "Sure." He held his hand. He stared at Liam seeing how would respond.

Liam covered his mouth with his free hand. They've done more than just hold hands, but he felt some sort of comfort. He's smiling.

They made it to Pancake Place. When they got there, Harold and Rissa was just about to leave. They went up to them.

Rissa greeted, "Hey!" She gave both a hug. "You guys going on a date?"

Alan shrugged, "Just a lunch date."

Harold placed his arm around Rissa's shoulder. "We got ourselves an early start, so we could have a day together."

"Hah," Alan said to Liam. "See?"

Liam said to Harold, "Stop giving him **** ideas."

Rissa laughed, "Well, you two have fun. We gonna be late for our movie if we stay any longer."

They said goodbye, and the couple left. The other couple went in and got a table.

Alan ordered a short stack and orange juice while Liam ordered french toast sticks and coffee. They talked amongst themselves as they waited for their food.

Alan was eating his food eagerly. As he ate sloppily, Liam looked at him with a dispproving look. He looked at him and said with a full mouth, "What?"

Liam took a napkin and reached across the table. He wiped Alan's mouth.

Alan chuckled, "You know... this reminds me of when we met here for the first time. I was a wreck, and you offered to buy me more pancakes."

He scoffed, "We've gone here so many times, and now it reminds you of when we met? I come here with you all the time because we met here. It's..." He didn't finish his sentence. He was beginning to blush.

"It's what?" Alan urged.

"Romantic," he finished hesitantly.

Alan smiled, "That is true. I have to agree."

Liam asked, "So what should we do next?"

"Shopping," he quickly said. "Then go play basketball. Then we can-."

"Hold on," Liam said. "Just pick one thing. Come on. Something that won't make me sweat or tired."

He joked, "So nothing."

Liam sighed, "I'll go watch you play basketball. How about that?"

Alan said, "Fine. I'll take it."

After they were done eating together, they went to the closest basketball court. Alan would've suggested football, but he didn't expect for Liam to tackle unless they were in bed. *dab*

Liam watched Alan shoot some hoops. After a few minutes, he decided to join in. What's the point of going without having fun?

Alan challenged, "Want to go against each other?"

Liam through off his cardigan as if to take him up on the offer. He was warmed up.

When they played, the one who had more experience in sports teams won. Alan. He left Liam out of breath and sweating a whole bit. He suggested, "Let's get a cool drink." He put his arm around his shoulders.

Liam cringed, "Ew. We are all sweaty!"

Alan chuckled, "You did great during the game." He kissed him on the cheek.

They went to a convenient store and got some. They went to Alan's house and chilled in his room.

Liam said, "I'm going to shower." He went into Alan's dresser and pulled some clothes of his. They were basically the same size, so he was cool with it. He went to take a shower and changed in the bathroom.

When he left the bathroom, Alan's father and he crossed paths.

Alan's father said, "Uh, hey."

Liam greeted, "Hello, sir."

"Oh my gosh," Alan said coming towards them. "Why are you two still so awkward towards each other?"

Liam and Alan's father said unison, "I'm not."

Alan said skeptically, "Sure."

Alan's father asked, "Isn't that your clothes?"

Liam said, "Yeah it is his. We were playing basketball, and I felt sticky. Your turn, Angel." He walked past them to Alan's bedroom. When he got there, his face turned red just noticing what he called Alan.

"Angel?" Alan's father said to Alan confused.

Alan said, "It just slip. I mean I call him Sweetie." He went off to take his shower. When he came back, he went to his bedroom. He closed the door behind him.

Liam was on his bed wrapped in his covers.

He went over to the bed and pulled the covers off of him.

Liam mumbled, "Come on." He grabbed the pillow and pressed it to his face. He moaned, "Ah, it smells like you. You smell so ******* good."

Alan laughed, "You are so cute. We have to spend some more time together this summer." He combed his hand through Liam's hair. "This is going to be our last summer break until we graduate. We should spend it as best as we can until we have to deal with growing up."

Liam nodded, "Yeah." He placed his hand over Alan's. "How about we get a place together after we graduate. It can be near your target college, and I can pick something. I'm going to my Dad's business anyway."

Alan said, "Not a bad idea. We can think on that." He sat down beside Liam.

Liam wrapped his arms around Alan from behind. He squeezed him and said, "I'm kind of excited."

They sat there thinking and talking about the future of their relationship. They were ready for their summer.

Hope you enjoyed the little extra chapter