2 Eat A Snickers

Pegboard Nerds - Just Like That ft. Johnny Graves (WOLFE Remix)

I will be using asterisks (*) to replace any insults and mean names due to my lack of creativeness. Go wild with your imagination!

It was the next day in the morning. It was the beginning of school. All the kids were walking inside while waiting for it to begin.

The gossip already spread about Liam and Alan.

Liam was standing at his locker staring at the book in his hands. It was open in front of his face, but he wasn't reading. His attention was around him. He was alone as usual, so it was no hard task.

"Good morning," Alan said popping up beside him.

"Good ******* morning, *****," Liam replied.

Alan wrapped his arm around his shoulders. He said, "Well since everyone knows about us, we don't need to hide."

"Don't touch me, *****," Liam scolded.

"Yes, sweetie," Alan beamed. He lets go of him and leaned back on the locker behind him.

They stood there in silence as students walked by. A few giggled when they glanced at them. Some glared. A few went "Aww!". There were different reactions from seeing the two together knowing that the rumor was true.

Liam said with his serious expression, "Kiss me, *****."

He replied, "Sure." He leaned towards him and kissed him on the forehead. He knee that was what he liked.

Liam turned away and placed his hand over his mouth. He made sure Alan couldn't see his face. When he turned back, he scolded, "Who the **** are you looking at, *****?"

"You, beautiful," he beamed.

"I'm going to class," Liam quickly said. He began walking away.

"Hey, Alan," Jesse called. "You should have Liam eat with us."

Liam stopped in his tracks and faced him. "Why should I sit with you?"

Alan said right after him, "Sure. He will."

"What?" Liam said.

"Good," Jesse said while walking away.

"What?" Liam repeated.

Alan said, "You are eating with us."

"Why?" His face scrunched up into a pout.

He replied with a careless smile, "It's not like you have anyone else to eat with." He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Shut up," Liam scolded. "I like being alone."

"That's why you have such bad fashion sense?" Alan joked.

"I'll kill you," Liam scolded. "I'll..." The rest of his rant was filled with name calling, threats and dropping the f-bombs. After he was done, Alan said, "I love you too. So let's go to class."

In conclusion, Liam was going to wat with them at lunch. Case closed.

***

Liam walked into the lunchroom while grimacing. He was used to spending the lunch break in the library. Away from the noisy and annoying students. He spotted Alan at a table from among the crowd. He walks to him and uttered, "Hey, ****."

Alan looked at him and beamed his most angelic smile. "Hi, sweetie. You can sit here." He patted his seat from beside him.