We Are Animals

Suggestion by MadameUnicorn77 hope you enjoy it
⚠️ SMUT, SLANG, ETC ⚠️

Suggestion by MadameUnicorn77  hope you enjoy it⚠️ SMUT, SLANG, ETC ⚠️

•Evan's POV•

There was a sudden epidemic of AIDs spreading rapidly by homosexuals. The government thought it was the right thing to isolate those who were infected. Or treat those with proper medicine. But of course some people didn't agree, and they called themselves the pink panthers.

They always graffitied the walls of the path to the medicinal facility were I work. Or people that are suffering laying in the streets asking for help. What would I pay to live back to when life was better. I was currently in treatment, and given pills to contain myself.

I went to the restroom before work to take some until I heard someone walk in. I dropped my pills and saw it was Jared, one of my friends and co-workers. "I-it's not what it looks like..." he leans down to help me pick up some of the pills and smiles at me. "I should've known you were taking these."

I look down in shame and flinch by the familiar pain again. "I can't eat, I can't sleep! They're poisoning us!" Jared grabs my shoulders and gives me a serious look. "Those things helped me, don't you want to get better?" I nod and put the pills back on the bottle then leave.

Today I was assigned to give a physical to a new patient. I walk in with the cart of my supplies into the room. Inside I see a guy with shoulder length wavy brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. I look on my clipboard for his information, his name is Connor Murphy. He's the same age as me, but has a long list of crimes.

I look up to him again and see he has a star tattoo on his shoulder. He even has a pink panther one on the back of his neck. He turned back to stare at me and I turned away embarrassed. He continues to stare at me, making me feel more anxious towards him.

"So what's it like? When they cut it off?" Oh god he's seriously asking this... I clear my throats and try to speak clearly. "Y-you'll be anesthetized" Connor then makes a dramatic humming sound. "Liar Ima feel everything. Even pain..."

"W-we can't d-do that, that's inhumane.." I try to look him in the eye but couldn't find the courage too. "Since when did that stop anyone?" I was then left speechless trying to find the proper response. "I-I'm sorry the g-government requires that every p-patient be numbed from the waist down for this procedure..."

I begin to write down some information on his form as I still feel his glance at me. "What cha hiding medical boy, I can smell you a mile away. Body strong, resisting those pills" I look back at him shocked, how did he... "How did you know that?.." he only gives me a cheeky smile and he scans me up and down.