Drunk In Love

Smut/ Rape (not Connor ok just read) warning
•Evan's POV•

I was brought to a party with Connor, though I wasn't really having much fun. Connor had to speak to someone leaving me by myself. I wandered around the house seeing people making out, drinking, or smoking. I started getting anxious and made my way to the kitchen looking for something to drink.

There were some red solo cups on the table, I grabbed one taking a sip. I gag at the taste putting the cup down. "Ew.. its alcohol..." I go to the fridge looking for at least a soda or water. Nothing just more bottles of beer, I closed the fridge door startled to see Jared.

"Didn't see you as a party person Hansen" he goes over to the table getting a cup and taking a sip. "N.. no it's just Connor brought me here.. so yeah..." Jared comes over to me handing over a red cup. "Well you need to loosen up, you seem so tense"

I hesitantly take the cup, taking a small sip still cringing at the taste. There wasn't really other choice for me to do so I continued to drink. After awhile though I start to feel dizzy and put the cup down. "Jared... I don't feel so good..." I try to find some support by leaning on the table.

"Why don't we find a place for you to rest" he grabs my arm and wraps it around him to walk me out of the kitchen. As we walk I see Connor from the corner of my eye. I try to call out to him though Jared pulled my harshly making me stay silent. "What was that for?" Jared lets out a confused hum as we go up some stair.

"Wow... You really know you're... way around this place" Jared nods as he knocks on door listening if there was a response. "Use to date the guy hosting this party" Jared dating someone before, that goes to show how close "friends" we are. He finally knocks at a door that had no reply and opened it.

He walks me over placing me on the bed gently. "Thank you Jared..." I snuggle closer to the bed as I feel my head still feel dizzy. "Why must you be with him?" I look over at Jared confused by his question. "What... do you mean?"

"Why did it have to be Connor? I could do so much better" I started to move away from Jared getting nervous, as he started to move closer. "Jared... what are you saying?" I feel my back hit the frame of the bed as Jared was towering over me. "I like you Evan and I'll prove it"

Before I could protest Jared smashed his lips into my. I tried to push his off of me, though I was to weak from the pain of my head. He started to lick my lips biting it softly and I flinched. I didn't like this I wanted this to stop. He finally pulled away and at this point I was crying.

"Jared... please not like this" he touch my face and wiped away my tears. "Shh I'll make you feel good" he then pulled up my shirt and rubbed my chest. "Jared.. no please.. I don't want this..." I tried pushing his hand away, though he grabbed my and put them above my head. "Jared! I said st-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Jared continued to kiss me.

I struggled to get out of his grasp, panicking if Jared goes any farther. This felt so wrong and I began to cry again. Jared then reached his hands above my jeans. Out of shock I bit onto Jared lips making him pull away in pain. "Feisty aren't we Evan?"

I try to get up though my head still hurts making me fall. "Easy there Evan, don't want you getting hurt" Jared held me again from behind, as he began to kiss my neck. "Jared!.. please stop... I don't like this..." Jared pulls his head away from my neck looking me in the eye. "Why you seem to be enjoying it?" He then runs his hand down my chest and I see I was hard.

"N.. no I just..." Jared then began to kiss my neck again, covering my mouth. "Shh we don't want anyone to hear right?" I gasp thinking what if Connor saw us like this? Would he misunderstand and think I was cheating? But I really wanted him to be here to save me. I look over at the door wishing he would burst in to save me.

Though I snapped out of that though as I felt Jared unzip my pants. I let out a scream over his mouth and struggle some more. Jared held me closer to restrain me, until we suddenly hear a knock. "Evan you in here?" Connor oh my god!! "Shit the door, I forgot to lock it" I bit Jared's hand and he lets me go. "Connor!" I then felt Jared cover my mouth again.

We then see the door open and Connor starts to walk in. He looks over at us, and I see that he's angry. I see he raises his hand up and I brace for him to hit me. A slap was heard across the room though I felt nothing. It was Jared he slapped and he grabbed him by the shirt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why did you do this to him?! My god I'm gon-" I grab Connor's hand to stop him from hitting Jared again. "Please Connor... I want to leave..." Connor looks at me concerned and nods as he lets Jared go. "If you ever touch him again you're dead Kleinman"

Connor grabs my arm and forcefully drags me out of the house. "C..Connor wait.. my hand hurts..." Connor stop and turns over to me leaning towards me in a hug. "I'm so sorry.. I wasn't there to stop this from happening" I hug him back and let out a sob. "I.. I'm fine... you stopped him... from doing an-"

"Look what he did do to you" he looks over at my bruised neck and at my lower region. "Just the thought of him doing this to you makes me pissed" I grab Connor's hand and bring it to my face. "I hated it to Connor... can you please make this feel better..." Connor looks over at me shocked.

"No Evan and can't when you're like this" I pull Connor's face closer giving him a forceful kiss. "Please... I hate still feeling his touch.. and how he made me like this... can you help me finish this..." Connor stares into my eyes confirming if I was fine with this. I nodded, he grabs me taking me to an empty bathroom.

He grabs me putting me on top of the counter, attacking my neck. "Ah!~" I held onto his sweater as he left hickeys on my neck. He began removing my shirt licking me chest and rubbing my back. My head was still pounding but I wasn't scared anymore. It felt natural doing this with Connor making me more aroused.

He pulls up and reaches over my pant line. He rubs through the jeans and looks up to me. "I can continue right?" I slightly nod as I try to hide my blushing face. Connor then unzips my pants and taking off my underwear. He brings his fingers close to my mouth.

"Suck" I comply and start sucking his fingers. After awhile he pulls them out and pokes at my entrance. "Connor... hurry..." Connor push a finger in my entrance. "Ah!~ Connor!..." He went in and out stretching my inside making me more hard. Connor grabbed onto my length making me flinch.

"C... Connor wait... if you do both I- Ah!~" Connor started to pump my length up and down as he fingered me. Having Connor touch me on those areas made me loose my mind. I grabbed onto his sweater as he moved his hands faster. I knew that I was close to my limits and held to Connor.

"C... Connor I'm gonna..." Connor leans up to me giving me a messy kiss as he continued to move his hands. I was at my limit and came on my chest and on Connor's sweater. "C... Connor I'm so sorry..." I reach over to clean his sweater though he stops me. "No it's fine, let's just clean you up"

He grabs a towel rinsing it with water bringing it to my chest. I shiver at the sudden cold feeling on my chest as he cleans me. After he was done he hands me my clothes and I begin to put the on. As I change Connor comes up to me and hugs me. "Connor?"

"I love you Evan, and I promise I won't let anyone hurt you again" I pull Connor closer into the hug running my fingers through his hair. "Thank you Connor, I love you too" After I changed we leave the house to Connor's truck. As we leave I see Jared in a corner, I quickly turn away not having the guts to face him. Will I ever be able to hang out with him anymore?

A/N

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I REALLY LOVE JARED!! Ok anyways *tallies up votes for special* FACE REVEAL IT IS!! To make you others happy I'll also make it a QNA! SO IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS COMMENT THEM HERE OK! I might do a song cover at... 10k? Maybe OK BYE LOVE YOU ALL BE GOOD