I Am The Lorax

Inspired by the comment made by _DipperPines_ I hope you like this
Connor's POV•

I was laying on my bed a joint in my hand as Evan was next to me. From the corner of my eye I could see Evan stare at my joint fascinated. "What is it babe?" Evan turns away blushing playing with the strings of my sweater. "N...nothing..."

I knew Evan wanted to tell me something, I reach over and crease his face. "Hey you can tell me, what is it?" Evan stares up at me then at my joint. "I- I was just wonder how it feel... when you do that..." he pints over at my joint while looking down at my bed. I take one huff of my joint and blew it out, before leaning in to Evan.

"Wanna try it?" Evan looked shocked as his face turned red. "Well... I don't know if I should... I've never done anything like that..." I try to think of something as I start to feel dizzy since the weed was kicking in. "Want me to shotgun it to you?"

"Shotgun it?" I take another huff of the joint lean in to Evan's face and blew into Evan's mouth as he takes it in. Evan starts to cough vigorously as he tries to catch his breath. "Yeah happens on your first time" Evan finally stopped and looks back at me. "Did you like it?"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought..." I reach the joint close to his mouth. "You want another hit?" Evan stares at the blunt again, he slowly starts to lean it inhaling some of it. He didn't fought at much as the first time, and blew it out.

We passed the joint around till it was almost gone. I put it down on an ash tray I had, as I begin to get sleep. Evan on the other hand was giggling nonstop as he laid on top of me. "Connie, hehe your so soft" I giggle at Evan's comment and pull him towards me. ""You should rest Evan"

Evan holds on to me as I see his eyes start to close. After I heard his breathing slow down I began to sleep as well. I woke up a few moments later and Evan was not next to me. "What the, where is he?" I get up and walk around my house I still can't find him.

My phone then rings and I pick it up. "Jared why are you calling me?" I hear screaming in the background and was about to hang up. "Sorry to break it to you but your boyfriend is going crazy"

"Wait, what do you mean?" I then see that he change to FaceTime and I see Evan wearing all orange with a yellow mustache hugging a tree. "Yeah I think we lost him Connor" I couldn't help but laugh at Evan's appearance, I then saw he was screaming at someone next to the tree.

"I am the Lorax!! I speak to the trees!! And the trees say fuck off!" The guy with a chainsaw looked pissed and tried to move closer to the tree. "Kid please move it's my job". Evan stood in front of the trees with a confident stance. "In not moving unless you put that down!"

"Yeah you should probably stop him, I tried he won't listen. Maybe he'll listen to you, oh god. Hurry before he calls the cops!" Jared then hung up and I just stare at my phone. Note to self don't let Evan get high with you again. I ran out my house and head to the near by park where Evan and Jared are.

As I arrived I saw Jared in between the guy with the chainsaw and Evan. "Oh thank god Connor you're here. Talk some sense to treehugger over there" I walk over to Evan who was still hugging the tree in his get up. "Evan what's going on?"

"I'm not Evan! I am the Lorax!" I stare at him waiting for him to laugh, nothing. Oh he's being serious... "oh um Lorax what are you doing?" He stares over at the guy with the chainsaw with rage. "He thinks he can just cut this tree! Well he's wrong!"

"Look I have to kid, if I don't it'll get out of control and may fall. It's not even that big of a cut" I stare over at Evan thinking of an idea. "Ev- I mean Lorax, think of it like a hair cut. Being to tall can be dangerous and it will fall over on it's own. So it's better if it gets a little cut."

Evan loosens his grip on the tree and stares at me. "So it's just a small cut it's getting?" I look over at the guy as he nods over at us. "Yeah like a haircut, now can I do my job" Evan lets go of the tree and goes over to my side. "Well since that over I'm going home guys" Jared walks off and I guide back to my home.

"So um Lorax what happened?..." I felt weird calling him that while he still wore his costume. "Well I woke up and walk out to the park, admiring the trees. Till I saw the guy with the chainsaw get close to the tree, god the nerve" and this all happened cuz he got high.

"I'm sorry but can I have Evan back I really miss him" He turned away from home as he puffs out his cheeks. "I would have to take this off then..." he points to his costume and I nod. We both go to my house and Evan goes to the bathroom to change.

I laid on my bed and wait for him to come back. After he came out of the bathroom he laid on the bed on top of me. I ran my fingers through his hair until I knew he was asleep. The next morning Evan was still on top of me nuzzling me closely. I hold him closer and Evan starts to wake up.

"So are you the Lorax or my Evan?" Evan looks up at me confused then blushed. "I have little memory of yesterday... can we just forget that happened..." I nodded as I played with his hair some more. "Yeah it's fine Evan" I lean in giving him a quick kiss on his forehead as he hold onto me.

"Can we stay like this a little longer Connor?" I nod and hold him close to me. Evan stares up at me slowly leaning in to my face. He hesitated for a moment, though I closed the gap between us. Though the kiss was short I still loved it. We pulled away and Evan hid his face on my chest.

"You really are cute Evan, that's why I love you" Evan looks up and his face heats up at my comment. "I- I love you too Connor..."

"But please don't do something crazy , you almost had me worried." Evan got embarrassed and played with my sweater string again." Yeah... I'm really sorry about that..." I rubbed his back to calm him down and laughed. "It's fine, you're ok now"

Evan nodded and held onto me close, as I did the same. I never wanted to let him go, and didn't want to hurt him. I have to be more careful with what I do now. Maybe I'll stop smoking for his sake, it could do is both some good.

A/N

Hewwo!! _DipperPines_ I hope you liked this, it found this idea really funny and had to make it a story. So yeah I'm going the face reveal and questions it will be out soon. Ok bye love you!!