Plot summary

Gracie Stewart has decided to get married. And very fast. She's rich and love is definitely not a necessity to her marriage so she is so sure that someone will eventually agree to marry her... right? That's why when she ran into her high school classmate, she didn't miss the opportunity to propose to him. Even if that man made her life in high school miserable.......

Matthew Watson couldn't believe himself when this woman from his high school whom he despised so much suddenly came up to him and proposed a marriage! Where in the world is this possibly happening? It hadn't been a good road for Matt all his life that's why at 28, he thinks that the world is just plainly against him. He hated rich brats when he was younger and that made him bully Gracie a lot. Still, maybe this spoiled heiress might be his key to his success now. He doesn't need love especially when all he wanted to do is prove himself to the world.

Told in two perspectives, Matt and Gracie will soon fall into a convenient marriage where they eventually realize that it only sounds good in words and papers. Putting it into action is the hard part.

Note: There is a separate section for some of the chapters as they involve a lot of scenes that cannot be rated as PG-13. I've put them under "The Convenient Marriage Restricted Chapters". http://www.wattpad.com/story/1757785-the-convenient-marriage-restricted-chapters So I am telling you now, dear readers, ahead of time that this story is not meant for young readers. It is a story about a married couple and I intend to add scenes into the story that make them a real married couple :)) Thank you for taking your time to read my story and I'm going to apologize in advance for potential grammar mistakes. I'll try to proofread them if I've got the time. Sorry ~_~