"Yo, your girl about to get her ass beat if she dont stop. They DO NOT look friendly." Terrence tells me.

"Yeah, but that one in the checkered Vans look familiar. Don't she?" I say to them.

"Nah but they fine as fuck though." Caleb said chiming in.

"True." Terrence and I said at the same time.

Raegan was still going at it with the two girls and one in the checkered Vans looked like she was starting to get fed up. I watched as her and the friend walked to the trunk. They turned around and checkered Vans had a crowbar and the other had a baseball bat.

"Look bitch get yo uptight ass out my mothafucking face fo yo beetle become a squished one. It's too fucking early for this shit." The one with the checkered Vans said letting her accent slip letting me know that she was from here.

I saw Raegan about to say something which meant it's time for me to step in because Raegan might not make it out of this alive. That girl has a mouth on her.

"Heyy! Raegan find another parking spot." I said running over to them.

"But that's mine. Everyone knows it." Raegan tells me in a whiny tone.

I look at the two girls as they throw their weapons back into the trunk of the Charger. I study the girls faces and I instantly recognize her.

"Find. Another. Spot. Raegan." I tell her slow to make sure she understands. She sighs.

"This isn't over bitches." Raegan tells them.

"It is if you want to keep both yo kneecaps. I heard they important." The girl in the pink dress said grabbing her bag along with Jazmine as they walk into the school as if nothing happened.

"Bae why you let them do that!?" She said pouting at me.

"You need to chill. It's a fucking parking spot." I tell her. "There's dozen in this bitch. Find one."

Raegan rolls her eyes and goes back to the driver side of her car. She pulls around and finds another parking spot. I walk back over to Terrence and Caleb and they smirking at me.

"What?" I asked looking at them weird.

"Soo... are they finer close up?" Caleb asked me.

Man, Jazmine has changed so much. Her body looking right and she got her braces off. Now her teeth straight and white and she looks gorgeous. She's always been pretty to me but now it's like puberty hit. She seems different though.

"Hell yeah." I tell them.

"I knew it. We gotta get them bro." Terrence tells me.

I nod my head going into deep thought, trying to remember the last time I saw or even spoke to Jazmine. The bell rung as I was trying to remember. It was time for first period and I had Biology with Mrs. Redrick.

Jazmine

So far so good. I mean besides my encounter with the top two people that caused me depression, no one has recognized me which is good. It's third period right now and I havent seen anyone else I recognize. I have break after this period and I'm glad because this teacher already blowing me and its just the first day. After I turned in the syllabus with my signature the bell rang and I dipped.

When I left class, I walked toward my locker and felt a hard bump on my shoulder. I look back to see Raegan snickering with Dumber and Dumbest. I roll my eyes and think to myself 'Strike One'. I pull my phone out and text while I walk to my locker. That is until I bumped into someone.