MUST READ!!

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!   Okay everyone I would really appreciate it if you all check out my new story! This would help me out so much. I assure you all that if you liked spare me alpha you will like my new book even more. I will post a description down below.

«The life of 26 year old Weston James couldn't get better. For a successful billionaire that has every woman falling at his feet, there is something he lacks in his life. Things take an unexpected turn for Weston and his company when a young girl waltz her way into his life.

Angelina Taylor, a spicy teen with a sassy attitude. The girl who has a remark for everything thrown at her. Her fiery red hair adding on to her never ending attitude. Her life changes when billionaire Weston James barges his way into her life. There are things about her that only her family and friends know. Things the world should never know. Things that should...stay hidden.

*******

What happens when this sassy, secretive girl collides with the arrogant, possessive billionaire in more ways than one. Can the two survive without killing each other?»

TITLE DOWN BELOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

BITE ME

You guys just give my story a chance I'm trying something new I hope it gets a good reaction. Alright see ya!