Let's get one thing straight.

Start from the beginning

"Who is Whitney?" I ask with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"For now? It's you." He spits the words at me and walks into the mysterious building. I try to read it through the fog.

Hollows Diner. Such a nice name. I follow after Camden practically running to keep up with him. Good exercise.

"This.. Little girl, is not Whitney." Says some woman who is completely stuck in the 80's, with a fag hanging out of her mouth and deep red lipstick covering not only her mouth and the areas surrounding, but also the cigarette. Obviously an older women with no life.

"Move, Gwen, and leave her alone. She's with me." He says, shooting her a glare that says 'back the fuck up.'

O'm with him? No, I can't think to much into this. He just wanted her off of his and my back. Why though? He wasn't a jerk to me in school, but he surely wasn't my friend. 

"Don't worry about Gwen, she's an old bitty who is a complete whore." His tone caught me off guard, did he care for me? No, he couldn't. I don't deserve him the way I look. He would be ashamed.

"No, it's fine. Now, what do I do though?" 

"You do what any cashier will do. Handle money and customers. It's really simple." He smiles, not a smirk, or a grin. A whole smile.

"What are you staring at, Julie?" He snaps at me, wiping the smile that caught me into deep thought off of his pristine face. 

"Uh, nothing. I can handle the cash register." i say, feeling my face get hot again. I didn't even notice he'd left me just as I asked until a customer dinged the annoying bell at the desk.

"Excuse me miss. I would like to order and you're standing there with a stupid look on your face." 

I'm taken aback by the tone of disgust. 

"Excuse me? Who do you-," I think to myself of how much I need this job, "What would you like to order?" I say with the biggest, and most fake, smile I've ever created.

--

After our shift was over Camden grabbed my hand and tugged me out to the car, about as quick as possible. 

"Why are you in such a big rush to leave?" I question him trying to avoid direct eye contact.

"No reason. I just hate that place. It's a trap, and a hell hole, But at least I get to spend a few hours with you." He says tauntingly and winks at me.

I blush, of coarse ruining the moment.

"You get embarrassed to easily," he says while chuckling and speeding down the road, "I was uh- joking."

"Oh, I knew that." I choke out an awkward laugh.

"Anyway, you'll work every other day with me, today, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7am to 3pm, giving you plenty of time to get home before you're.. daughter," he says in a questioning tone, "get's home. And next week it will be the same schedual, Mondays, Wednesdays, etc."

"Not daughter, sister. Also, what if I refuse this proposition?"

"Then, you'll kick yourself later for not taking the money and for not try to spend every moment with muah." He says, hooking one thumb at himself. 

Cute.

"You are very sure of yourself, huh?"

"Yeah, I am. Also," he pauses for a moment turning to me, "if I want something, or someone, I will get it."

I stare into his dark brown eyes, and just think of what he could possibly mean and also why he didn't have his eyes on the road. I then realize, we're back at my apartment.

"oh, uhm. This is my stop! See you, erm- Monday! Bye." i say, jumping out of the car and running upstairs. Not looking behind me for fear that he was following behind.

I run unto my neighbor before I reach my door, so close.

"Hello there again, sweet cheeks." says my neighbor, Mega. Who names their kid Mega? Ugh. Creepy name, creepy guy. 

"Mega, don't call me that. I'm not your sweet cheeks, I'm your neighbor." I say, trying to get by. Why was this fucker blocking my door?

"Move. I need to go inside." 

"Make me, sweet cheeks."

"I am not sweet cheeks," i said gritting my teeth trying to push him out of the way, "What do you want from me?" 

Six words I would regret saying for the rest of my life. 

He comes closer to me and practically shoves me on the wall opposite of my room and starts whispering into my ear, "A kiss, after that I'll decide weather you're good enough for me and my time." He puts his hand on my thigh. I immediately move his hand, and begin to lean in for a kiss, once he closes his eyes I dash under him, unlock my door and run in.

"You got away this time, Julie! Next time, you won't be so lucky." He screams banging at my already locked door. His words send shivers down my spine. 

I wait until 4:15 and then unlock the door so Jennifer can get in, and I go take a nap. 

Sweet bliss.