Mo'Money Mo'Drama

Cameron

I opened my eyes, Khyro was asleep beside me. I smiled softly untill I realized the real reason I was woke so early. Somebody was constantly ringing our doorbell.

"Khyro" I tapped him.

"Hm?".

"Bae wake up somebody at the door" I tapped him again. His eyes popped open.

He sat up slowly and winced a little. I could see the little dry specks of blood on his arm

He got out the bed and went to our closet. He threw me a Tshirt and a pair of his basketball shorts.

"Get dressed" His voice was deep as hell.

I quickly grabbed the clothes and started getting dressed. He pulled a T-shirt over his head and slipped on some sweatpants.

As he walked out of the room I followed him, trying my best to comb my hair down with my fingers I fail helplessly and just quickly wrapped it in a bun.

"Yo Cam who you tryna get cute for?" Khyro chuckled. I smacked my lips, as he opened up the front door.

His smiled faded as he seen who was there. "How the fuck you get my address?" Khyro snapped

I tried standing on my tippy toes to see around him but it was no use, I'm too damn short.

"Khyro shut up, I need your help" So.. it was a female?

I couldn't help but feel some type of way..

She pushed pass Khyro making him wince again.

"Who the fuck are you?" I snapped.

"Ya momma bitch,"

"Khyro you better get her! She don't know me!" I had a full attitude.

"Cameron, go to the room" Khyro told me.

I obliged but I also talked shit until I was making my way back upstairs. I noticed the girl. It was Khyros step sister.

___________________________

"Alexis, what in the fuck do you want from me?!" I heard Khyro snap as soon as he thought I was out of earshot.

"I need you to help me" She spoke quietly.

"Nah, you really fucked up. I ain't helping you wit shit. So get the fuck outta my house"

"Khyro stop actin like that, we're family"

"Alexis, get out my house" I tuned that shit out and continued to our room, I grabbed my phone off the charge and it started ringing. Without checking caller id I answered it,

"Hello?"

"Wassup Cam" The voice made chills run down my back.

"Adrieon what do you want?!" I snapped in a whisper.

"Cameron baby you gotta play fair, I let yo bitch ass boyfriend live. Now you gotta come see me."

I smacked my lips."I got two words fo' yah bitch ass. Fuck-Off" I snapped.

"Cameron I know your smarter than that. Baby girl use yo brain, I want you. You ain't even gotta leave that nigga, just be over here so I can have a little time with you when I want you or ima just merk his shit"

"Adrieon that's not fair-

"Bye Cameron, you heard what I said!" He hung up just before Khyro rushed through the door.

I slammed the phone down under nervousness. He looked at me weird.

"Who were you just on the phone with?" He asks giving me a long hard stare.