You Tha One

Draaammma In The Last Chapter Huh? Lmao Enjoy! Don't forget To Check Out My Sequel To This Ain't Love Titled : Better Or Worse ! Anyone Interested In Making Covers for All Of My Books? ThaankYouuu! Just Pm Me

L xoxoxo
__________

Khyro

"Cameron wait!" I yelled as I saw her starting to walk off down the rusty side walk.

I had abandoned the crowd and so did Ka'Rahjaa. She followed closely behind me as we tried to catch up with Camerons speedy steps.

"Cameron come on ma stop!" I yelled only to be greeted with her middle finger.

"What's up with her?" Ka'Rahjaa asked. I shrugged trying to remember if I had did anything wrong to her.

"I dont know but hurry up before she crosses the street" I said before I started to run to catch up with her.

"Cameron please" My voice sounded raspy and hoarsed. My breathing was rapid, and I could feel my heart beating up against my chest.

She stopped and turned towards me. "Khyro... I just cant believe you-

"I didnt set you up!" I screamed. "I had no fucking idea Dhyrah was coming up here! Shit! I came to ask you to actually be my chick! What a nigga gotta do to show you he want you?" I snapped. I was tired of being put off by her. Everything I was tryna do right she kept tryna make it wrong!

Even a thug can love. Not saying I love her because I don't- Know what? Scratch that last sentence please.

Even a thug can like. Hmm better.

"I do not!" She mushed my forehead. Shit! I must have been talking my inside thoughts.

I huffed. "Cameron why do you do this?" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Why do you push me away? I know I was childish before trying to lure you into my game, but now I'm not"

She looked at me as if she didnt believe me.

Prove it Khyro! Prove it. Shit fuck it.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me. She looked shock as I leaned down and pressed my lips against her.

It took her a minute but finally she wrapped her hands around my neck and we was just kissin.

She pulled back and just stared at me like I was stupid or something.

Then the sides of her mouth started to curl up into a smile. I sighed in relief.

"Cameron.... Will you go out with me?" Damn that shit sounded lame coming out of my mouth.

"Yes" She whispered. I felt a big smile spread over my face.

Yes? She said yes! I'm geeked mutheeeefuckaaaass! She said yes!

"Khyro calm down!" Cameron whispered as I noticed I was screaming loud. I really gotta stop doing that.

"Can I have another kiss?" I asked.

"No! Now you got ery'body staring at us, can you give me a ride home?" She asked. And I smiled. Making Cameron my girl is the best choice I think I have made in 19years.

"Yea"
_____________
Cameron

Can you say geeked? He asked me out! Khyro Simmons asked me ; Cameron Baisley to be his girl.