Am I Wrong ?

Cameron

I know I know, I'm stupid for not listening to Khyro, I'm stupid for being nosey. Well I wasn't being nosey. I needed the keys to the balconies door.

But I forgot about them damn keys when some big, husky, buff ass niggas snatched me up, threw me on the couch and put a fuckin gun to my head.

I was scared shitless. I'm still scared. And as me, Khyro, and Aaron sat in a circle with our hands tied behind our backs. Only one thing was on my mind.

I was gonna beat Natalia into a fuckin coma if I ever made it out this shit. I somehow feel she set us up.

Like bitch you coulda blinked yo eye, not necessarily. But you coulda sent some kind of signal.

And I could only imagine what was goin on in Khyros head. I'd glance at him every few seconds as we sat in the basement tied up.

His face showed so much. It showed regret, void, anger, its almost like he was plotting in his mind how he was gonna get me out of here.

"Aaron, you're one fucked up nigga" I mumbled.

"Man, Cameron miss me with that bullshit! It aint my fuckin fault!"

"Then who's is it? How we know if you ain't in on this?" I snapped.

"Bro shut the fuck up- Ain't nobody in on this! You sound drunk. I'm tied up just like you!"

"Yo don't fuckin talk to her like that!" Khyro jumped in the arguement.

"Then shut yo bitch up! Tryna say I'm in on this Khyro you supposed to be my bro!"

"I aint ya bro I never was ya bro all you was to me, or is to me is ah fuckin dumb ass! How you gone cross me out an bring these bandits to my crib? That's some cold ass shit A'" I listened to them argue.

My gaze wondered over to Khyro's gun that layed distinctivly on the ground just a few feet away from us.

I wanted to cry so bad. How could I let our relationship escalate so far? I'm not saying its Khyro's fault that im here. For all I know it could be Dhyrah an' em or some more lost enemies.

The basement door opened, and our eyes shot that way.

One of our assailants came stomping down the stairs in Timberline boots.

He had a ski mask covering his face and was dressed in black sweats and a hoodie.

The gun he held looked as if it could tear right threw someone's flesh. I rememeber when Iwas about 14 my dad showed me his gun collection. He described the gun that the man had as a Glock 8- or 9 either of those numbers I'm not sure which one.

The man chuckled as he looked at all of us. "Ion even wanna hurt this pretty bitch," He stared at me.
"Looks like the pussy could be pretty good" He gave a slight smile. A smile that I recognized.

"You better not fuckin touch her!" Khyro barked. "Or ima make sure the last thing ya ass gone see is steel"

"How you gone kill me, when you the one tied up? And I'm the one with the fuckin gun?" Anger flashed in Khyros eyes.

"You from J1 huh?" He asked Khyro.
_____________

Khyro

I gave him a stern look, who was this nigga to question my squad?

"Jayon?" Cameron spoke softly. "I thought they said yo ass was gone be fuckin stupid for the rest of yo life?" She snapped. It looked like so many emotions were running through her mind.