Something has to give

Cameron

"Cameron come here" My dad snatched my arm as I tried to walk away from him.

"Whatchu want? All you gone do is yell at me anyway!" I snapped.

"You damn right I am, you know how much I care about education, and what? You just smackin people now?"

I sighed. "Dad, I'm sorry okay? Gosh you just don't know!" I put my hand on my hip.

He just stared at me. Literally were just having a fucking staring contest.

I huffed. "I'm not about to do this I'm leaving." I snatched my phone off the coffee table, and walked out the front door.

I started walking, thinking about everything. I hate my dad he always thinking he high and mighty.

I started to think about Khyro, fucking that white bitch.

And I was tryna figure out why I was so mad at him. I ain't catchin feelings for him or nothing but still. This shit just makes me think.

I remembered our date. When he took me to that park. I started to walk that way. I needed to clear my mind.

I don't know if it was about smacking my bestfriend, my dad, Khyro, I was confused. But something has to give cus Cameron don't do confused.

******

Dhyrah

Oh Cameron fucked up now. I'm at her neck.

All these years! All these years was all based on nothing?

After school people kept coming up to me askin it I had got smacked by Cameron.

I gave them all dumb looks. And since I didn't wanna play myself I told them we were fighting today at Jeffersons park.

And ima fight her too! Because when I'm finished with her Kyauna gone do her up something awful.

She has outdone herself this time. For some Khyro tho? Cuz she must not know that aint nobody worried bout Khyro nomore. Only her but its good, I'm good, everything's good.

******

Khyro

After school I went over Camerons house to check on her, but her dad informed me that she had left.

He couldn't even let me know of her whereabouts because unfortunately he didn't know where she was either.

Afterwards I left and drove around some. Burning gas which would cause me money. You know niggas tryna raise gas prices and shit.

After numerous texts and no responds, and calls that directed me to Camerons voicemail I was fed up.

I called Ka'Rahjaa and told her to meet me at Jeffersons park which was of course the park I took Cameron to on our first date.

When I pulled up, I could see Camerons figure hunched over as she sat on a bench that had pen writing of names, and dates on it. some saying.

Blah blah blah waz here, or
Blah blah blah + blah blah blah

And it was also filled with nasty drawings and horrible pictures.

As I got closer I could see that Cameron held her head in her hands. And her slim body was making slight weird jerking motions.

She was crying. I feel like a straight ass bitch right now, because what I was about to do was some stupid nigga shit.

Cameron must have felt someone's presence because she looked up. Her eyes were watery and red rimmed. I felt bad for her.