In This To Stay

Cameron

I don't know how, but after Khyro gave me head I found my self up early cooking breakfast for me, him, and Natalia.

And I ain't even gone lie. He got some lethal ass tongue game forreal.

I had just took the last sausage off the hot frying pan, when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

I smiled. "Goodmorning Cameron" He mumbled in my ear before planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek, and rewarding my ass with a big smack.

"Goodmorning Khyro" I replied giggling.

"Looks good babe" He winked. but for some odd reason I feel he isnt talking about the food.

"Is Natalia up?" I ask. He shrugged.  "Go see, and if she sleep ; wake her" I said before grabbing plates out the cabinet.

I made all of our plates and sat them at the table followed by glasses of orange juice 

Natalia, and Khyro came downstairs shortly I noticed I was smiling extra hard this morning, and my skin had an extra glow, my hair had that extra bounce. 

We all sat at the table and started to eat. I started humming the tune from Beyonce's song 'Drunk In Love'

Khyro stopped eating and just stared at me. So I dropped my fork and stared at him. Natalia was in her own little world which made her oblivious to the stares me and Khyro shared.

I rolled my eyes and stopped humming. I knew what he was thinking. And he got me fucked up about it. There is no way that I've fallen in love with Khyro. I mean.... Yes it had crossed my mind a few times. Yea I care. But Im not in love with him. I finished my food shortly after Natalia. After that I locked her back up in the guessroom. Khyro be taking shit to the extreme. Natalia isn't an animal, so she dont need to be locked up in that room like its a cage because its not. Point blank period.

I hurried and showered once all the bolts were locked on the erie door. It kinda felt like we had kiddnaped someone and where holding them for ransom.

Or like me and Khyro were physco-paths and had Natalia locked up and every 10 minuets we walked into her room and asked : Why are you here? Like the crazed man from the movie 9 dead.

I thought of all that while I was in the shower. I dont even know If im gonna finish school yet. I dont even know how long Khyro' and I's relationship is gonna last.

Its like im walking in circles because everytime I find those doors in which one holds the right way out, and the other takes me back in the same direction I started, I make that same mistake I've made time and time before. I choose the wrong door.

Dhyrah

I know, I know, the whole restraining order thing was un-neccesary and shit. Its not because im scared or anything.

Its just the fact that I aint got time for Camerons bullshit. Yea we fought, she won. Oh well a loss is a loss but I just dont wanna be around her.

And on top of that, tha bitch broke my  phone! Like damn wtf am I pose to do now? Sue tha bitch! I want tha money for my phone, my ripped shirt, and hospital charges! If it wasnt for her I wouldn't have been in that bitch with a mild concussion.

But today she due back to school but I bet she wont bring that ass on up here! Its not that Im trying to fight again, but if she on it then I am too feel me? I didnt go out like no bitch the first time did I? Hell nah, I still faught the bitch. I got my punches in so oh fuckin well. Nah mean?